Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Availability: Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

At least this seller is legit since its Amazon.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Looks like it's going to be $439 for an unlocked version.
  4. ads
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    If you called Amazon, what they'd say about in stock or expected arrival, or if you placed an order, if the ship date would get specific.
    ADS
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Its getting closer!!!!!
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete View Post
    HEADLINE: First exclusive pic of Treo 800 (aka "Jeff Hawkins' next BIG thing")
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    As much as I'd like to preorder one, I want to wait until after it is available. I'd hate finding out that tomorrow the Treo 750 is also available for preorder.
    I might pre-order it since I will have 30-days to return it and I also have a 30-day price match if the price were to come down and free shipping, but than again it would be nice if Palm just released it...

Also on checkout: Estimated ship date for this item: November 21, 2006 - November 28, 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stl08 View Post
    As much as I'd like to preorder one, I want to wait until after it is available. I'd hate finding out that tomorrow the Treo 750 is also available for preorder.
    "Note: This item is not immediately available to ship. (Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks.)"

How would one parse that?

Can one cancel an un-shipped Amazon order? Does "generic" GSM mean not locked?
  12.    #13  
    Must be a lot of pre ordering for the 680. When I posted this morning the sales ranking was 30,000th, now its #475 :

http://www.amazon.com/PALM-1049NA-Tr...outThisProduct
    Quote Originally Posted by ipacmm View Post
    .......but than again it would be nice if Palm just released it...
    LOL
    Amazon is notorious for missed availability dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX View Post
    Amazon is notorious for missed availability dates.
    And Palm is notorious for reneging on commitments to distributors. It is not just consumers that Palm diddles. When I bought my 600, they reneged on three different dates to the distributor.

This is what Amazon said:

"Note: This item is not immediately available to ship. (Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks.)"

That is so ambiguous that I do not know how Amazon can be said to have missed it. One can parse it to say that Amazon expects to ship in 1 to 2 weeks. One can also parse it to say that Amazon is not shipping now, does not know when it will, but after it is available, Amazon expects to ship within 1 to 2 weeks of order.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray View Post
    One can also parse it to say that Amazon is not shipping now, does not know when it will, but after it is available, Amazon expects to ship within 1 to 2 weeks of order.
    What a party pooper.
    Quote Originally Posted by stl08 View Post
    What a party pooper.
    Sorry. I did not invent Silly Season.

Perry, where are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by newtonjack View Post
    Must be a lot of pre ordering for the 680. When I posted this morning the sales ranking was 30,000th, now its #475 :

http://www.amazon.com/PALM-1049NA-Tr...outThisProduct

Now it's #382. I guess you can only order one color?
    Brandon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkomatic View Post
    Now it's #382. I guess you can only order one color?
    I just tried calling Amazon regarding the color. But their cellphone department is closed right now. But the nice lady at the other end assured me that they will contact me by email regarding my questions.
    -----------------
    http://kunjan.net
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast