Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Hi to all, this is my first post here. I want to get a Sprint 700p and I will apreciate some thoughts or ideas on how to get it cheap. I had never had a contract with sprint before. Also if I get a contract online, can I change the plan to the local sprint plans on my area? My local sprint plans here were I live are great. Also I would like to know if I get the phone by an online contract can I change the phone number for one with my area code???
    Thanks
  2. #2  
    Check out this thread

    http://treo.discuss.treocentral.com/...=sprintnetwork

    Then I would suggest switching to a SERO plan after the first billing cycle. Do a search for SERO for more details as there are tons of posts on it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3. #4  
    I used Ebay as well. After rebate, the phone is essentially free (if you ignore the minimum $40 service and $15 Data and $6 insurance, and....)

    I'm in waiting mode though because I am porting my number. So, I have a high-powered deivce, with no service yet {arrgh}
  4. aph
    aph is offline
    aph's Avatar
    Posts
    173 Posts
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Check out this thread

    http://treo.discuss.treocentral.com/...=sprintnetwork

    Then I would suggest switching to a SERO plan after the first billing cycle. Do a search for SERO for more details as there are tons of posts on it.
    Cannot switch to SERO until after 180 days if you go with Sprintnetwork, otherwise they bill you some ungodly amount ($250 or more).
  5. json's Avatar
    Posts
    153 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    #6  
    How about just going straight to a sero plan. Get urself a sprint employees email addrese and good luck. http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/nex...pclanding.html
  6. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by json View Post
    How about just going straight to a sero plan. Get urself a sprint employees email addrese and good luck. http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/nex...pclanding.html

    I agree this is the best way to get the best deal...just did it 349 for phone and sero plan
  7. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by replica1 View Post
    Hi to all, this is my first post here. I want to get a Sprint 700p and I will apreciate some thoughts or ideas on how to get it cheap. I had never had a contract with sprint before.
    Thanks
    If you've been with sprint through at least 1 contract term, and have always paid your bill on time/have a good credit rating, you can probably get it for darn near nothing. In your case, you gotta take the best deal you can find on one with a 2-yr contract. Usually that means you can get it on sale for about $100-200 off the regular price if you sign a 2-yr.

    Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

    Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!

Posting Permissions