Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Hello,

The Sprint NFL Mobile app works on my 700p - works pretty well, btw!

Everytime I reset the Treo (or it resets itself), it opens blazer and goes to the NFL Mobile app site.

Is this normal? Does the 700p have a startup items folder?

Thanks,

Robe
    Yes, I can repeat this on my 700p. After I reset, (from within Resco Explorer) it returns to the Explorer application and not my main phone screen like it should. When I then turn on the phone it immediately launches Sprint NFL Mobile.

There is no startup folder with the PalmOS so it must be a bug in the Sprint NFL Mobile application.
    It deleted every SMS conversation on my treo. Anybody else have this happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffnician View Post
    It deleted every SMS conversation on my treo. Anybody else have this happen?
    Not me. But I just loaded it and have only played around a little bit. I'll obviously watch for that now.
    Is the content on the Sprint NFL Mobile app the same as the free NFL Network content in the Sports category of Sprint TV? If so, is there any difference in stream quality between the two?

I am hoping that they are the same, because my phone is on a corporate account and I am unable to download the app without a password.
    Has anyone also noticed since I've DL'ed it or added the link, when having the Treo sitting still I see it turn on and go to the website on it's own. I have uninstalled it and now I am not getting the auto web connection. hmmMMmM..???
    I've been playing with it tonite and haven't had it auto-launch after reset and all SMS are still intact...no problems seen here yet
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Every time my phone goes in and out of roaming, it launches the app. Annoying.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I am getting the auto launch as well. hadn't notice whether it was tied to going in and out of roaming but that may be the case now that you mention it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobeJazz View Post
    Hello,

The Sprint NFL Mobile app works on my 700p - works pretty well, btw!

Everytime I reset the Treo (or it resets itself), it opens blazer and goes to the NFL Mobile app site.

Is this normal? Does the 700p have a startup items folder?

Thanks,

Robe
    See my solution here (post #51):

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=121009&page=3

This may help other problems reported here as well.