1.    #1  
    I installed "Documents To Go" without any issues BUT it installed to the main memory. Because this is an application I have to run off my Laptop to install, how would I get it to install to my memory card? I have a Treo 650 on Cingular. TIA!!
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLuce View Post
    I installed "Documents To Go" without any issues BUT it installed to the main memory. Because this is an application I have to run off my Laptop to install, how would I get it to install to my memory card? I have a Treo 650 on Cingular. TIA!!
    I'm pretty sure there is an option (somewhere off the menu command) on the Palm, to move stuff from memory to the card. I did this on my Treo 600 after installing DTG in main memory and it did the trick.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    I'm pretty sure there is an option (somewhere off the menu command) on the Palm, to move stuff from memory to the card. I did this on my Treo 600 after installing DTG in main memory and it did the trick.
    What bclancy said . . . . . .

Open DTG, hit menu, options, manage applications, move applications to card.

or:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=83240
  4.    #4  
    bclancy & Perry,

I will give it a shot and see what happens. Thanks for the info!!
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
  5.    #5  
    OK all,

I in the "All" menu I scroll down to DTG and click the Menu Button and under APP I have "Delete, Beam, Send, Catagory, Info & Copy" as options. There is not any option to MOVE. Under OPTIONS I have "Preferences & About Applications" and thats it. Am I missing something?
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    ChrisLuce - Which version of DTG do you have? If it is an older version, you can try the DataViz Tool (search here ot the DTG site www.dataviz.com) which is a tiny stand-alone app that will move the DTG files.

EDIT:
    Download Dataviz tech tool from here:

http://support.dataviz.com/support.srch?docid=13105
  7.    #7  
    MarkY,

I am running Ver 7.005 (923)

I will check out the link, Thanks!!
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com