Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Just a quick check to see what folks' recent experience is with Intellisync on 700p. I still have a 600, but plan to get a 700p shortly. Need to sync my Groupwise calendar, and abandoned buggy Intellisync a while ago. Using Nexic Synchronis, but its features are quite limited, and the developers are always threatening an upgrade, but never do it. My IT folks won't support Groupwise Mobile Server, so I am stuck. So - is Intellisync worth a try again on the 700p, or do I need to live with Synchronis?
    thanks,
    amell
    NotifyLink will give you full bi-directional synchronization for email, calendar, contacts and tasks. There is a Hosted Edition ($25.00 USD/user/month) and an Enterprise Edition 5 users plus one time server fee $2,500 USD.
    http://www.notifycorp.com/products/n...wise/index.htm
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    thanks, but I was looking for software - don't want to go to the cost of a hosted service, and I am sure my IT folks would not support it
    I also ask the same question, my IT folks wont go for Groupwise mobile, so what to do...I have a (now dead about to be replaced Treo 650, assuming I am going to get a 700), what is the best way to synch groupwise 7.0 (since we updated from 6.5, I havent even been able to synch my groupwise calendar, email, etc) through Intelisynch, which is still loaded on my computer...
    We recently went to intellisync at work for our groupwise email, calendar, etc. It seems to work fine. No problems.
    Pilottreo1