1.    #1  
    I had to create a new profile to sync up my Treo700p and I'm trying to figure out if there's a way I can copy the bookmarks for Blazer from one profile to another so I don't have to go ahead and just find all my bookmarks and save them all over again. Any solutions out there?
    Get FileZ (free app) and copy the Blazer Bookmarks file from one Treo to the other?
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    Get FileZ (free app) and copy the Blazer Bookmarks file from one Treo to the other?
    Where were you when I had to do that? Sad that I went from a 300,600,650 and 700p and did them all one at a time despite have filez .
  4.    #4  
    That's not really what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about moving things from one Treo to another. I'm talking about moving things from one Palm Desktop profile to another on the same Mac.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    1. Sync new device to new profile.
    2. Navigate to New Profile Folder/Backup (I use a PC so I'm not sure where it is in Mac)
    3. Copy Blazer_Booksmarks or Web_Bookmarks (I think this is the file name) to the Install folder of New Profile.
    4. Hotsync New Profile

The above steps should be a recipe for bringing over old Favorites et al. A word to the wise: you may have problems with certain preferences if upgrading from a 600, but from a 650 to a 700 you should be okay.
  6.    #6  
    Ugh, That's exactly what I'm doing! Upgrading from a 600. Maybe it's different for Macs. Anyone know?
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I emailed myself my Favorites and Bookmarks and imported them. Worked fine.