1.    #1  
    Any suggestions? I searched the forum and couldnt find anything related to this
    They say the good die young/So I added some "bad a s s" to my flavor and prolong my life over these drums/
    POS
    I've had this problem also. I doesn't happen all the time but I can't see the connection for when it does.
    Mowgli the Jungle Boy
    ---------------------------------
    Orange Handspring Visor Deluxe
    Tungsten T
    Treo 700p VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by NativeTongue03 View Post
    Any suggestions? I searched the forum and couldnt find anything related to this
    It can be a 3rd party app, for me it was LightwavPro and Agendus. Both deleted, no more re-sets
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    It can be a 3rd party app, for me it was LightwavPro and Agendus. Both deleted, no more re-sets
    Which version of Agendus? I don't believe 11 causes this problem although previous versions did.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
  5.    #5  
    So far I have deleted the following off my treo yet its still happening

-Verichat
    -Google maps
    -Filez

I have no other app on the device that did not come with it yet its still doing it
    They say the good die young/So I added some "bad a s s" to my flavor and prolong my life over these drums/
    POS
    For me it was Agendus v11.04, those apps you deleted work fine for me. You might want to backup your Treo, do a hard reset(erase all) & test it again a few times. If its working, then you know its another app. Then just install them one by one, then its either going to fix it or you will know which is the cause. It sucks I know, but well worth it, when it stops re-setting , good luck!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Re Agendus 11.04. What was your setting for Preferences/Programs/SMS. If you use the OEM 'Messaging' option, everything should be fine. For me, all past issues re SMS resets occurred if I choose Agendus Mail....
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    My 700p does this also, but curiously, only on the first SMS or voicemail received each day (I power down at night and re-power up in the am). I figure it's something related to the internal wav file associated with these events that plays when a VM or SMS comes in. I do have Lightwav Pro, but I like it more than I dislike the once-a-day rerest issue.
    It could be as simple as having way too many sms meses in your inbox. This has happened to me before on the 650 as well. Simply delete all the messages and it fixes the problem. Good luck.
    I'm still new to the NVFS treos (and still learning) but my current hypothesis about these sorts of crashes is that they may be dbcache related. Someone's comment about this happening only once first thing every morning supports this hypothesis. Since I don't understand how to debug dbcache yet, I can't be sure and I'm not yet knowledgable enough to test this hypothesis, but when I hear people saying to load less programs, that makes me think this might be a possible cause.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    what's everybody's sms file size? mine is close to 3mb and i think that's what slows/stalls my treo...

i love having the threaded text feature and it sucks that my treo can't handle all of them.
    I've no problems with SMS + Agendus. I long ago cut Ligtwav, too. But I can't live w/o Agendus.

There's a great and free utility out there called "Memory Info" that you can use to flush your DBCache. Another option is to purchase PrefDoctor. I use the latter. Flushes the cache below a specified number I set. And replaces corrupt saved preferences, which is a life-saver. It's like $10, or thereabouts.

Man I hate it when TC times out and I have to re-enter user-name & PW. My BANK doesn't even time me out so quickly. Annoying as hell.
    your smsMessages db is corrupted.

You need to delete (or revert to an old saved one in your backup folder...on your pc)