1.    #1  
    a few times when i went into the program and hit ' add to address book' my 700p went into reset mode. so i stopped trying. but accidentally hit it again today and my treo went into the eternal 'access-power/palm screen' loop from hell and wouldn't revive. i had to hard reset it. all i have to say is god bless rescoe backup.
    ~bean

palm IIIxe, tungsten t, tx, and now...a treo 700P
    palm all the way.
    zagat is always telling me there are new updates to the guides. So I download them, but zagat still thinks that there are newer versions out there. No idea why.
    Today we released ZAGAT TO GO v5.0 which addresses the Treo 700p issues bean was experiencing. Content is updated monthly for our major cities so that may explain what CheckPt.Charlie is experiencing. Upgrades are free to subscribers. Visit http://mobile.zagat.com/downloads.htm
    Thanks for your note. That's not my problem, though. I'll click on updates for, say NYC. And there will be a NYC update. I'll update it. It appears to download to my device. I'll click update again, and the same NYC update that I just (possibly) downloaded reappears anew. This never used to happen, that is, once I downloaded a particular update it was no longer available to download again.

I store the various guides on my SD card. Might this have something to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by ZTG Guy View Post
    Today we released ZAGAT TO GO v5.0 which addresses the Treo 700p issues bean was experiencing. Content is updated monthly for our major cities so that may explain what CheckPt.Charlie is experiencing. Upgrades are free to subscribers. Visit http://mobile.zagat.com/downloads.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    a few times when i went into the program and hit ' add to address book' my 700p went into reset mode. so i stopped trying. but accidentally hit it again today and my treo went into the eternal 'access-power/palm screen' loop from hell and wouldn't revive. i had to hard reset it. all i have to say is god bless rescoe backup.
    Has this problem been solved in the new 5.0 version?