1.    #1  
    Is it me or does it seem like bluetooth should be able to connect to car audio via an fm station like an fm transmitter.

That way we could lay our treos on the center console and connect to our car audio effortlessly, Wirelessly.

I mean theres an ipod that holds a ba-zillion songs and a lexus that can park itself but in a device twice the size of most ipods, theres no fm transmitter but a bluetooth thats only good for trendy ear pieces and 80k + cars.

And if u travel in many different cars like i do the blue tooth hookup in your car is useless 3000 miles away. BUT you could always carry ONE MORE piece of electronica, an $30 to $300 fm transmitter + Batteries + get questioned AGAIN flight check-in.

With all we could do technically way cant we accomplish this
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    The FM transmitter interferes with the phone radio. Do you even own a Treo?
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
  3.    #3  
    Upon close examination of my post. Looking at it as if i didnt write it. I have determined that your an *****. There's no way a person that was not an owner would be concered with a topic like this one. Much less come up with it on there own.

Since you took upon yourself to talk to me as if you knew me, I assumed it was okay to call you an ***** since apprently we are old friends.

It never ceases to amaze me in these forums, any fourums for that matter. Theres always a few guys that have little or no respect for people the have never met. Not to mention if these smart alecs were to meet face to face they would assume the worst and lock the doors. as if door locking really helps.

Maby my question was nieve, fine. Excuse me for not knowing all there is to know about the universe. Oh, wait a minute, thats why they created fourums
  4.    #4  
    By the way M100 > handspring treos > i300 > i330 > i500 > t600 > t650 > ?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    My original post was not intended to offend. Seeing that this is your first post in these forums, I believe that it was a legitimate question. I believe if I had left off the "even" in my post, it would have been less offensive to you, as I had originally intended.

On the other hand, nice to see you're quick to insult. Welcome to the forums. Seems like you'll be a welcome addition. I answered your question and you proceed to insult me.

Well, I'd like to help you out a little bit more. Free of charge. It's called spelling.
    didnt ... didn't
    i ... I
    your ... you're
    there ... their
    apprently ... apparently
    fourums ... forums
    nieve ... naive
    mayby ... maybe

Read your third paragraph again and take your own advice. I'm always willing to help someone out. Good luck with your Treo and welcome to the forums.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
  6.    #6  
    You got too much time on your hands pal. That's a pretty big task however, spell checking the entire internet! the rappers alone are going to take 10 years!

And yes, I will NOT let u or anyone in person or on the web disrespect me. So don't be insulted, I'm just not the kind of guy that let's people like u think its ok to talk (type) any way u want.

Have a great life and Chew on this for a while.

the person u **** of today probly won't be an asset tommorow.

The treo is a tool for "alpha dogs" powerfull people, money makers. Next time try to make a friend first. For now keep wondering if your poor people skills just cost u a million tax free.

Later, tough guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingssnakke View Post
    Is it me or does it seem like bluetooth should be able to connect to car audio via an fm station like an fm transmitter.
    Well your first problem would be that Bluetooth runs on the 2.4Ghz band, while FM radio caps out at 108Mhz. If you can figure out how to tune your car radio to 2.4Ghz or get Bluetooth to run at somewhere between 87.9Mhz and 107.9Mhz, please do let us know. Once you get that done, then there's the problem of how you'd get your radio to be able to decipher the Bluetooth data. And let's not forget pairing.

I'm really not sure why you're so angry about this; it really has nothing to do with the Treo. There aren't any mainstream devices with integrated functionality like you want.

Akula34 was asking if you owned a Treo because it would seem that you would know about these things already if you did. As for not allowing someone to disrespect you, I'm not sure how you're going to go about preventing that, but good luck. I'm sure it was also obvious to him that you are not a money maker/alpha dog/powerful person based on your question, grammar, maturity, and diction. The forums are here for the community of Treo users to share knowledge, not rant and call each other names. If you feel that someone is being disrespectful to you, you certainly won't improve the situation by retaliating childishly.
    Quote Originally Posted by theweaselslayer View Post

Akula34 was asking if you owned a Treo because it would seem that you would know about these things already if you did. As for not allowing someone to disrespect you, I'm not sure how you're going to go about preventing that, but good luck. I'm sure it was also obvious to him that you are not a money maker/alpha dog/powerful person based on your question, grammar, maturity, and diction. The forums are here for the community of Treo users to share knowledge, not rant and call each other names. If you feel that someone is being disrespectful to you, you certainly won't improve the situation by retaliating childishly.
    I'm not defending the OP's response to post number 2, but you must admit that the statement: "Do you even own a Treo" sounds rather obnoxious, whether intentional or not.

Regarding your statement above, why would you assume that every Treo owner knows that Bluetooth operates at 2.4 Ghz?