1.    #1  
    greetings . I've just installed entourage on my intel imac to check out
    Presently I'm syncing my 650 with ical and i'address book with missing sync
    and I love it . My question is , if I sync to Entourage cal + addresses do I have to give up sync to my mac cal +address ?
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by byronchurch View Post
    greetings . I've just installed entourage on my intel imac to check out
    Presently I'm syncing my 650 with ical and i'address book with missing sync
    and I love it . {
    "My question is , if I sync to Entourages cal + addresses do I have to give up sync to my mac cal +address ?"}
    Do any of you sync to all 3 ?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by byronchurch View Post
    Do any of you sync to all 3 ?
    OK...So..Nobody uses both Entourage and iCal ?....hmmmmm........!
    ... WHY NOT ???
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    To answer your question, you could *technically* sync with all three, but you would probably end up with duplicate records in Address Book, iCal, Entourage and your Palm.

I would pick a set of apps (either the "iApps" or Entourage) and stick with that.
    Yes, I agree. Entourage is duplicating the content with AddressBook, iCal, and Mail. Syncing to both is asking for trouble.

As to why, well I don't like Entourage. Mail does exactly what I want in email, AddressBook and iCal handle the rest. I much prefer this arrangement. And with Missing Sync for Palm OS or Missing Sync for Windows Mobile (3.0 is a huge improvement) I can sync content to my Treo of choice.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the advice. I love i my iApps . The reason I'm looking around is I need to take my calendar and contacts to a invoice program. I'm getting to the job on time,and I'm now keeping good track of my hrs. I just don't do billing! I wish I had some system using my treo and mac that from the first calendar entry to the bill and envelope was integrated. I've been looking for along time and cant find a program that integrates iCal and address book
    Last edited by byronchurch; 11/16/2006 at 12:37 PM.