Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Is this possible? I want to get on the internet using my Treo 650.....
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    These are the instructions that I used with my 650:

http://captnswing.net/2005/07/11/treodun.html

You may need to "tweak" the settings for your carrier, but hopefully the link above gets you started down the right track.
    Hi,

When I download the zip file for generic GSM drivers I ge zip files that are empty. Please can some one please PM me the files? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spiVeyx View Post
    These are the instructions that I used with my 650:

http://captnswing.net/2005/07/11/treodun.html

You may need to "tweak" the settings for your carrier, but hopefully the link above gets you started down the right track.
    Took me a while but it's working! Thanks spiVey

BTW, do I need to do anything with 'tethered mode' ?
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zags View Post
    Hi,

When I download the zip file for generic GSM drivers I ge zip files that are empty. Please can some one please PM me the files? Thanks.
    Try downloading them with safari. Firefox downloaded them as text files...

Safari downloads the zip and its empty. Will tryfirefox or IE on my work pc. Was hoping to try them today