1.    #1  
    I have sprint 650 under 1 year. The wall charger is not working. one of the contact pin broke off. can I get a replacement from sprint for free? I have insurance on the phone. I don't know if it covers the charger or not. Thanks for your answer.
    lou
    Are you referring to the pin on the actual charger or the charging pin on the phone? If its the phone, the $6/mo coverage should cover it. If its the charger, I don't know if that's covered. I would suggest calling CS and asking them. You can get aftermarket chargers cheap on eBay if that's the problem part as well.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3.    #3  
    I'm talking about the charger that plug in to the wall. Thanks for your answer. I know I can order a cheap one from ebay but if I can can get a free one from sprint that would even better.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Cheapest "OEM" from Palm is the $30 iGo charger.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...eo+650+charger
    Quote Originally Posted by lou2004 View Post
    I have sprint 650 under 1 year. The wall charger is not working. one of the contact pin broke off. can I get a replacement from sprint for free? I have insurance on the phone. I don't know if it covers the charger or not. Thanks for your answer.
    lou
    Why don't you just call or go into a store and ask?
  6.    #6  
    update: I went to the store and they gave me free replacement.