Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I was looking through the TreoCentral Store and was about to buy but of course they don't take PayPal. I really need/want to have these here prior to next weekend but cannot find anywhere that I can trust will get them here for a reasonable price. A store in Chicago is asking $169 yet they are $84 on this site.

Please tell me where I can buy them from. I am not a frequent internet shopper but I do use PayPal sometimes to buy and sell things and want to pay that way since I have money sitting in there.

Thanks!
    The only place I can think of would be ebay. It won't help you right now, but you might consider getting a Visa debit card from Paypal. Its free and will help you with the places that don't accept paypal.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I have credit cards to buy with but it would just be so darn convenient to use the money that is just sitting there in PayPal every once in a while. Also, most of the Ebay sellers who have them are in Hong Kong so the headphones won't arrive before I leave again. It'll have been a month by the time I actually see them!

I guess unless I find a shop that accepts PayPal I am going to have to whip out the darned AmEx again...My girl loves it but she doesn't see the bill!
    What device are you using them for because I happen to have the same headset.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I am planning to use them with my iPAQ 6915. I really love the phone. I just can't get over how convenient it is to never have to be completely lost!

I can't wait to have a set of headphones that doesn't have a wire getting caught on everything that moves or that I move past...
    I just realized I have the HS820...mistaking with the HT820 you were speaking of, anyways they work pretty good on my 700p, though I don't use them all the time. I use them only when I am real busy or driving and I need my hands free...lol. If I am at the supermarket or any store or in public all together I just prefer to cary the brick...IMO you look like a dork with that thing in your ear in public if its not neaded, but I do like it when its convenient.
    Last edited by KStewart; 11/10/2006 at 04:56 PM.
    at&t iPhone3G