Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by palakdesai View Post
    I am having the same problem. I am in chicago and I can watch Sprint TV perfectly.....however, I just upgraded to kinoma 4 ex and when i go to mobetube.com to watch videos...all i get is audio...no video....i understand that if you normally open up kinoma...there are options for video, audio, etc. However, when it opens through mobetube.com, those options don't show up

I also tried accessing kinoma forums, but it seems they are shutdown...any ideas anyone?? Help
    Sounds like you have a corrupted installer. Go back to your sales invoice, and click the download link to get a fresh installer that is keyed to your phone. Then delete what ever you have installed ane re-install the copy from your purchase. That should clear out any bad decoder files.
    Quote Originally Posted by videoscraper View Post
    Sounds like you have a corrupted installer. Go back to your sales invoice, and click the download link to get a fresh installer that is keyed to your phone. Then delete what ever you have installed ane re-install the copy from your purchase. That should clear out any bad decoder files.
    I tried it ...no resolve..help!
    Anyone having trouble with the mobile youtube page? I can search for vids but I can't download or stream them. When I click download it just refreshes the screen. When I click stream it opens kinoma 4 then trys to connect. A few seconds later kinoma closes and I'm back in blazer.
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Anyone having trouble with the mobile youtube page? I can search for vids but I can't download or stream them. When I click download it just refreshes the screen. When I click stream it opens kinoma 4 then trys to connect. A few seconds later kinoma closes and I'm back in blazer.
    I'm having the same issues so I guess there must be something going on with the website??
    I only get audio, not video...and google mvids doesn't work atall...it keeps saying error 404...anyone else getting this?
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qb11g View Post
    I'm having the same issues so I guess there must be something going on with the website??
    It works perfectly for me (700p on Sprint).. if you guys having problems with Kinoma Player 4 EX are legitimate registered purchasers of the product, why don't you write to support@kinoma.com with your problems?

Do the youtube and google links inside the Kinoma Media guide work for you? Those don't go through Blazer or any private sites. If they don't work, then contact support@kinoma.com

Kinoma doesn't have any control over those privately-created mobetube and google sites that stream to their player. Ask the guy who created them if his sites aren't working correctly for you but they work fine for me. I go to mobetube.com, click on search, search for a video I know exists, wait for the next page (search results).. to load, find the video I want, click the "stream" link, it opens Kinoma Player 4 EX, buffers a bit and starts playing at full speed. Exit the player with the back arrow in the upper right hand corner, the player goes right back to Blazer with the mobetube.com site open to the page I was just looking at. No problems at all

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    Quote Originally Posted by palakdesai View Post
    I only get audio, not video...and google mvids doesn't work atall...it keeps saying error 404...anyone else getting this?
    Make sure that you are running the player from the onboard Palm memory. If you are trying to run it from the SD card, bad things will happen for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chita79 View Post
    im trying to play mobetube stream files on my 700p with kinoma 4ex and i keep getting insufficient bandwidth... it wont play at all. (and yes, im running in an EVDO area) any ideas? : /
    ok no problems
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123