Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHandlessKing View Post
    Well here's another one of those posts:

I spoke to Roshod (?) at the Cingular kiosk at the Stanford Shopping Center, associated with the corporate store in DT Palo Alto and he said that the release date for the Cingular Treo 680 is November 27th.
    I'm not one to (usually) put faith in rumors, but I also spoke with a Cingular manager who said it would most probably be sometime within the next week or so...
    Yeah, but I'm sure he didn't say which YEAR on November 27th! (eg: 2007).

This is pathetic. Do these people know how to ship a product?!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHandlessKing View Post
    Well here's another one of those posts:

I spoke to Roshod (?) at the Cingular kiosk at the Stanford Shopping Center, associated with the corporate store in DT Palo Alto and he said that the release date for the Cingular Treo 680 is November 27th.
    Please do not do this. Think 2007. "Next week" does not help anything. Some guy in the kiosk will eventually be right, but in the short run it does not help to cite him.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidio1 View Post
    I'm not one to (usually) put faith in rumors, but I also spoke with a Cingular manager who said it would most probably be sometime within the next week or so...
    Hi David,

Since your source was good on that rumor...you happen to know any good rumors on when Seidio products will be available

...Such as GPS cradles and an extended battery...I've gotten addicted to the G4850 on my 650 and the battery...but the 650 is dying (and I guess the cradle wont work on the 680

Thx
    Steve
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345