Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 84
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor View Post
    We certainly are getting a lot of mileage out of this discussion. How many different ways can we talk about possible dates, delays even though no baselined date was released, why there are delays, what it all means, etc. Somewhere, someone is laughing...oh wait...that was me.

    btw, if it does get released, I will buy it day one. My 650 is becoming senile.
    Please don't take this the wrong way, it's not meant to be mean or start a fight. But your attitude on this subject is a little annoying IMO. GSM Treo users have been waiting for quite some time(hasn't it been about 2 years?) and it's no wonder people are anxious to see a new model.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  2. ktm97's Avatar
    Posts
    341 Posts
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    #22  
    Is the Cingular meeting still on for today, will we get an announcement regarding the 680 & 750.....I got my rebate form all ready to be mailed, now I just need a phone.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by ktm97 View Post
    Is the Cingular meeting still on for today, will we get an announcement regarding the 680 & 750.....I got my rebate form all ready to be mailed, now I just need a phone.
    I do not understand. Was it ever "on for today?" Wasn't that was just part of Silly Season?

    Perry, where are you?
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Please don't take this the wrong way, it's not meant to be mean or start a fight. But your attitude on this subject is a little annoying IMO. GSM Treo users have been waiting for quite some time(hasn't it been about 2 years?) and it's no wonder people are anxious to see a new model.
    And I am one of them. I have had Treo's since their inception and Visors with Omnisky before them. I have a GSM Treo 650 which replaced my GSM 600.

    My point has been pretty consistent. You can "want" something as much as possible, but all you are doing is setting yourself up for disappointment when you start believing "internal marketing documents" or your "cinglular store rep" or whatever. It will come out soon enough.

    Besides, its obvious to me that I am watching these threads for the same reason..... I want one too.

    You wouldn't be the first one to question my attitude.

    Dream on, Diva..Good things come to those who wait. I look forward to reading about your experience with the 680 when it comes out. Always enlightening.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by ktm97 View Post
    Is the Cingular meeting still on for today, will we get an announcement regarding the 680 & 750.....I got my rebate form all ready to be mailed, now I just need a phone.
    lol... you have a rebate form for something that hasn't been announced yet? Where did you get the rebate form from.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  6. ktm97's Avatar
    Posts
    341 Posts
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    #26  
    Otter, thats my point, the rebate forms are all over the interrnet, but no device. which to me makes no sense. just frustrated, as my 600 has recently died.
  7. #27  
    As the silly season rolls on.... The local Palm retail store states that the 680 will be available early December.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by dsun View Post
    As the silly season rolls on.... The local Palm retail store states that the 680 will be available early December.
    2007 is looking better and better.

    Perry, where are you?
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray View Post
    2007 is looking better and better.
    More like non-Palm devices are looking better and better. I need a touchscreen pda/phone and want a Palm OS powered device but I have to have something this week.
  10. #30  
    Also, has anyone else had problems pulling up the Cingular Premier business web site?
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTenTodd View Post
    Also, has anyone else had problems pulling up the Cingular Premier business web site?
    Not me. My company actually has an "arrangement" with them and I've been on those pages all day. Even "activating" my discount and searching for pricing/ATC buttons but don't see anything yet...

    Another day of waiting...
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTenTodd View Post
    Also, has anyone else had problems pulling up the Cingular Premier business web site?
    No, but I have tried to go to my personal page. The only way that I could see phones was to pretend that I wanted to upgrade. No 680. 650 for $449-. Even then, it would not show me the UMTS card.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor View Post
    And I am one of them. I have had Treo's since their inception and Visors with Omnisky before them. I have a GSM Treo 650 which replaced my GSM 600.

    My point has been pretty consistent. You can "want" something as much as possible, but all you are doing is setting yourself up for disappointment when you start believing "internal marketing documents" or your "cinglular store rep" or whatever. It will come out soon enough.

    Besides, its obvious to me that I am watching these threads for the same reason..... I want one too.

    You wouldn't be the first one to question my attitude.

    Dream on, Diva..Good things come to those who wait. I look forward to reading about your experience with the 680 when it comes out. Always enlightening.
    I'm waiting for the 750 and also I'd like to take a look at the 8525. If Cingular finally gets off it's a$$ and releases SOMETHING(even if it's the 680), I know we're on our way! I'm also still wondering why the consumer side isn't seeing the HP 6920.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTenTodd View Post
    Also, has anyone else had problems pulling up the Cingular Premier business web site?
    The Business site is down again.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor View Post
    ............Dream on, Diva..Good things come to those who wait. I look forward to reading about your experience with the 680 when it comes out. Always enlightening.
    You sound just like Perry. Comforting.

    Perry, where are you?
  16. #36  
    ^^^Your obsession with Perry is a little creepy
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDs10e View Post
    ^^^Your obsession with Perry is a little creepy
    Should I tell you about my other obsessions?
  18. ion++'s Avatar
    Posts
    299 Posts
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray View Post
    Should I tell you about my other obsessions?
    Please do, we have lots of time while we wait for 680/750
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray View Post
    Should I tell you about my other obsessions?
    Perry sucks but I would still like to hear about his depression.
  20. #40  
    does anyone know when the 680 is coming out? My brother is making me stay up all night to reserve one and I have to click refresh on the palm homepage to update it every 5 seconds. Big brothers suck.

    He wants to be the "first" person to have one and then sell it on ebay for over $200. He is going to be rich.

    Just between you guys and him, I think that is a really good way to get rich quick. Let me know if anyone is already doing that.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions