Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if anyone manufactures a keychain carrying case for a spare battery?
  2. #2  
    That idea rocks.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  3.    #3  
    Yea, seems like a no-brainer. Seidio, get those chinese pro-democracy prison factories of yours on it eh?
  4. #4  
    I solved the problem many months ago. Found a pouch in Best Buy for something called a firefly (don't know what this is). The pouch is perfect for the THREE extra batteries I carry. It's a velcro type of pouch, but I simply put a key chain on it. It's perfect for 1, 2 or 3 batteries.
  5. #5  
    A firefly is a small simple phone designed for children. That sounds like a good idea too, I might go look for one of those cases today.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Casabooboo View Post
    I solved the problem many months ago. Found a pouch in Best Buy for something called a firefly (don't know what this is). The pouch is perfect for the THREE extra batteries I carry. It's a velcro type of pouch, but I simply put a key chain on it. It's perfect for 1, 2 or 3 batteries.
    You carry 3 batteries??

  7. #7  
    Usually I carry 3. I live in Long Island, NY. I tend to stay in an area with limited cell towers. Signal strengh appears weak, so I assume this is part of the reason for the battery drain. Often, I travel to NYC on the train and stream radio stations. This kills the battery real fast. Also answer dozens of emails an hour. Small price to pay for the convenience. Better than internet cafe' and dragging laptops!!
  8. #8  
    I picked up a couple of zippered/keychained cases in the digital camera section of Fry's for $1.99 a piece. They open like a clamshell and have a pocket on one side (perfect for SD cards) and a elastic-strapped pad on the other, which is perfect for a single battery.
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
  9. #9  
    That is a wonderful idea! However, I was looking for Palm to sell that wrap-up carrying dohickie that they used to hold the bundle of goodies they once sold (I think it was around $150). It had the TWH, charge & sync cables, extra battery, etc. And it rolled up like one of those knife holsters that salesmen use! It was quite nifty, but I already had the parts...just wanted the carrying thing! Currently, I just use a vinyl pouch that came with my TWH years ago...it has everything I need! But its definitely not suitable for a keychain!
  10. #10  
    There's this company that sells photographic equipment and accessories. The company's name is "Hakuba". They do sell a keychain battery carrying case:

    HK-BCS
    http://www.hakubausa.com/csite/c_pro...sp?cc=60&cs=10

    It's a pretty small case, but can easily carry two Treo batteries.
  11. #11  
    You can also use any carrying case for a Zippo lighter. I use a clip on style one attached to the strap of my notebook bag.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut View Post
    You can also use any carrying case for a Zippo lighter. I use a clip on style one attached to the strap of my notebook bag.
    Ok, this occurred to me but I could NOT figure out the right words for google. Kept getting pages and pages of commemorative type key chains.


    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    There's this company that sells photographic equipment and accessories. The company's name is "Hakuba". They do sell a keychain battery carrying case:

    HK-BCS
    http://www.hakubausa.com/csite/c_pro...sp?cc=60&cs=10

    It's a pretty small case, but can easily carry two Treo batteries.
    That's close to what I'd like. Just a little less than half that size. I'd like somethign that can barely hold a batt and a card or two.
  13. #13  
    You can use a Zippo case. Do you really need a case? You put it in your pants pocket anyway. I just put it next to my keys.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Ok, this occurred to me but I could NOT figure out the right words for google. Kept getting pages and pages of commemorative type key chains.
    Try here:
    http://www.productwizard.com/zippo-p...lack-belt.html
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Posting Permissions