Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    We use Nextels at the job and got new i760s a few months ago in which have the funniest ringtone called BlahBlah on it. I have been on the hunt for this ringtone and finally found it. I entered the link into my Treo's Blazer and it downloaded directly into my Sounds as a perfectly clear ringtone without even using Ringo or any ringtone manager. Just thought I would share... Its assigned to a few select bugaboos in my address book!

    http://my.opera.com/yodude/homes/blog/BlahBlah.wav

    Enjoy

    Sprint PCS user since 1999

    -=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
  2. ggward's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #2  
    Thanks, just dl'd it also. I set it for a few long winded Project Managers I know.................
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    ......
  3. #3  
    DL'ed it as well... thanks! that's a great ringtone.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse View Post
    We use Nextels at the job and got new i760s a few months ago in which have the funniest ringtone called BlahBlah on it. I have been on the hunt for this ringtone and finally found it. I entered the link into my Treo's Blazer and it downloaded directly into my Sounds as a perfectly clear ringtone without even using Ringo or any ringtone manager. Just thought I would share... Its assigned to a few select bugaboos in my address book!

    http://my.opera.com/yodude/homes/blog/BlahBlah.wav

    Enjoy
    Link appears dead as of 11/29. Anyone have another source?
  5. wbwjr's Avatar
    Posts
    440 Posts
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    #5  
    Link worked for me today.
  6. #6  
    Great!! Link worked well for me!
  7. #7  
    with the MR update for Sprint's 700P this stopped working....strange...
    --Steve

    Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

    My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    with the MR update for Sprint's 700P this stopped working....strange...
    My "blah blah" stopped working too after the MR, as did many of my wav file created ringtones.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn View Post
    My "blah blah" stopped working too after the MR, as did many of my wav file created ringtones.
    Well, after some tinkering with the original file from post #1, I was able to get it to work on my MR updated 700p. It's bigger then the original, but for those of us with MR updated 700's, it works.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn View Post
    Well, after some tinkering with the original file from post #1, I was able to get it to work on my MR updated 700p. It's bigger then the original, but for those of us with MR updated 700's, it works.
    Thanks, can I ask how you did it?
    --Steve

    Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

    My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    Thanks, can I ask how you did it?
    Using a freeware app called WavePad. I opened the orginal file, added some silence to both the beginning and end of the file, upped the voulume and saved it as a wav file with a radio quality bit rate. I have also done the same with an AOL "you have mail", "you have voice mail" and "IM tone". I use these for my email, voice mail and SMS alerts.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn View Post
    Using a freeware app called WavePad. I opened the orginal file, added some silence to both the beginning and end of the file, upped the voulume and saved it as a wav file with a radio quality bit rate. I have also done the same with an AOL "you have mail", "you have voice mail" and "IM tone". I use these for my email, voice mail and SMS alerts.
    OK, so what's the issue, I wonder, with the Treo playing the original files that it was able to play before? Why would simply upping the volume and giving greater bit rate work?

    Thanks for this. Care to post the others as well?
    --Steve

    Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

    My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    OK, so what's the issue, I wonder, with the Treo playing the original files that it was able to play before? Why would simply upping the volume and giving greater bit rate work?

    Thanks for this. Care to post the others as well?
    When it comes to Palm, who can even guess what un-noticed bug was in the MR that has caused these sound issues. Did the blah-blah I made work for you? If you want the others I made, PM me your email address and I will send them to you.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI

Posting Permissions