1.    #1  
    I had some issues with my Hot Sync failing about 3/4 of the way through so I reloaded my original software. Now the phone is stuck on booting at the 2nd screen and won't go any further.

So I hard reset the phone and installed from my Treo SD card a back up copy....worked ok for the day.

Then I get home and Hot Sync and now it's stuck again.....any ideas what I can do to fix this?

I saw where Hot Sync (or Palm 5) isn't supported on Media Center? I've had no problems for quite a while now and all the sudden.....issues.....

HELP!
  2.    #2  
    Help Help Help.....on my 2nd day with no syncing ability....I've hard booted the phone twice to get it back......help!

Bump!
    Obviously, since your problem came back after the hotsync, you reloaded all the old files including the problem back into your Treo. Do the hard reset again. This time, rename at least your Backup folder normally located:

C:\Program Files\Palm\YourHotsyncID\Backup

Better yet, rename the entire YourHotsyncID (whatever it is for your Palm device) so that all the old stuff doesn't get re-loaded back. Then re-install your programs and files back one by one, testing that it is not what's causing the problem and doing a hotsync to ensure things are fine.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
  4.    #4  
    Hey---I'll try that....one question about PDA part. I use Agendus instead of the Calander of Palm.....isn't that data base (appointments, contacts, etc) in different files? What all should I restore of those? I need to keep all that is in there for business.

Thanks again,

Todd
  5.    #5  
    Bump? Anyone know how do exactly do this?
    I had the same problem with my 650 and Sprint had to replace it. I went through this with them yesterday. There was nothing that could be done to reset the machine. What version of software is on your phone. My phone wouldnot change from ver 1,2 to 1.3 at all.Thats what locked up the phone. This is the secondtime I have seen this problem. My 600 did the same thing , which is how I got the 650. Now I just wanted another 650 and not a 700
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald600 View Post
    I had the same problem with my 650 and Sprint had to replace it. I went through this with them yesterday. There was nothing that could be done to reset the machine. What version of software is on your phone. My phone wouldnot change from ver 1,2 to 1.3 at all.Thats what locked up the phone. This is the secondtime I have seen this problem. My 600 did the same thing , which is how I got the 650. Now I just wanted another 650 and not a 700
    Mine is a Cingular....I had to reload everything and revert back to older software instead of the latest Agendus set.......