1.    #1  
    Hello everyone I'm having problems with pictures that I save to my phone from picture mail. First when someone sends me a picture I click the link and go to sprints picturemail website, after I download the picture to my phone, it is present in memory but there is a small lock icon in the right hand corner when I go to pics and videos and when I try adding the picture to a contact the picture doesn't show up when I'm in the specific contact i'm trying to add the pic to Can anyone help me???????
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanJ52 View Post
    Hello everyone I'm having problems with pictures that I save to my phone from picture mail. First when someone sends me a picture I click the link and go to sprints picturemail website, after I download the picture to my phone, it is present in memory but there is a small lock icon in the right hand corner when I go to pics and videos and when I try adding the picture to a contact the picture doesn't show up when I'm in the specific contact i'm trying to add the pic to Can anyone help me???????
    Bad news..No way to fix it. This has been going on since day one, there is workarounds, just do a quick search to find the threads...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter