1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I really need some help if at all possible here. I have spent some serious time trying to get my Treo 700p to work with a bluetooth dongle that uses software called Bluesoleil. I basically want to just send some fies from my Treo to the PC. I have 3 options --- to send via Bluetooth, Messaging & Versamail. right now Bluetooth is the way to go for me.

I successfully achieved a pairing between the treo and the PC...I had to enter a pass key and everything. Unfortunately everything I try to do after this point just doesn't work.

I tried sending a simple picture and couldn't even do it... I am about to go absolutely insane. Can any of you suggest anything to help me at all?

Many thanks in advance
    I think you should uninstall bluesoil completely. I find the software crappy. Just use the microsoft default bluetooth driver. If you only need it to transfer files, then that's the easiest way to go.
    I think the reason why you couldn't send a picture is because the Bluesoleil software wants to use the FTP profile to send the picture (the proper way to do it), but the Treo doesn't support FTP, only OPP. Using the microsoft stack might help, but I think the MS stack is severly limited and only supports a few basic profiles.
  4.    #4  
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for the feedback. At the moment here is where I'm at:

I agree that the software is kinda crappy too. I finally did get an e-mail response directly from their company IN CHINA because I don't want to have to make a CALL TO CHINA --- but anyway they gave me a link to their latest software update and it took care of sending the picture no problem.

The next problem is when I attempt to send a VOICE MEMO. It just won't send at the moment. So someday this week or next week whenever they get around to sending me an e-mail I may have a better answer as to what this problem is.

I would definitely use the Microsoft Bluetooth over this...however my computer didn't come with any bluetooth software or hardware rather. I need a dongle (I basically spent 10 bucks for everything off of eBay) so if I can't send the voice memo's with BLUESOLEIL eventually.... I don't have a problem getting rid of it all together...the question then becomes which dongle should I get...if not the BLUESOLEIL bologni?
    Bluesoil is just the software. You should still be able to use the dongle you have with Microsoft drivers.
    Hi,

I do suggest you do as the following steps,
    1 ,please insert the bluetooth dongle into the USB port, and start BlueSoleil
    2, Please open your cellphone's Bluetooth
    3, please click the "sun" in the BlueSoleil Window,then you can find your cellphone
    4, please pare your cellphone and PC with same code,
    5, please select the icon which is highlight,double click
    6, Please double click the icon "bluetooth file transfer profile", you will find a foder in the desktop
    7 ,Drag any files you want into the folder

That is all.

If you do not where you can get the latest software, please visit the link in my signature. or visit http://www.bluesoleil.com/vista_download2.asp

If you still have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.
    The most popular Bluetooth Software--IVT BlueSoleil

http://www.bluesoleil.com/vista_download2.asp