Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Are any of you going to look for the new 3G devices coming out that only run on WM devices? I've noticed that Cingular has the Cingular 8525 and the Samsung Blackjack, which are suppose to be really fast.

I've also read good things about the Nokia E62.
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    I've though about making a switch to WM on more than one occasion, in fact I had a 700wx on order once.

I just can't justify the cost of replacing all of the PalmOS apps that I have paid for.

...maybe if I get a big Christmas bonus this year I'll reconsider it....
    Quote Originally Posted by spiVeyx View Post
    I've though about making a switch to WM on more than one occasion, in fact I had a 700wx on order once.

I just can't justify the cost of replacing all of the PalmOS apps that I have paid for.

...maybe if I get a big Christmas bonus this year I'll reconsider it....
    Hey, have you done any research on approximately how much it would cost to purchase WM software to make a 8525, or another phone, a pleasant experience? I pretty much rely on Chatteremail, Agendus, SplashID, BackupBuddy, HiLauncher, Missing Sync and pTunes. I wouldn't need VolumeCare, PowerRUN, FileZ or any launchers any longer.

I was just curious as I NEVER looked into WM software.
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    I switched from Palm to WM5 and have only purchased Sktools ($12.99) and IM+ ($39.95). I'm using exchange ($6.99 a month) so I don't have to purchase the markspace program.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12