Every time I Hotsync I get the following message: "The memory in your device may be full." I know there is tons of free memory, it says "Free Space: 13.9M of 20.6M". Any idea what else I should check or what's causing this? Here's the full log:

"OK Quick Install
OK VersaMail
-- Media
The memory in your device may be full. To check the available memory, select Menu/Info from the device's Application Launcher.
OK Media with 1 message(s)

OK Documents To Go
OK Calendar
OK Contacts
OK Tasks
OK Memos
-- Backing up MMIDCache0 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Blankb\Backup\MMIDCache0.PDB
-- Backing up MMIDCache1 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Blankb\Backup\MMIDCache1.PDB
-- Backing up midataidcache to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Blankb\Backup\midataidcache.PDB
-- Backing up Messages Database to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Blankb\Backup\Messages_Database.PDB
-- Backing up SMS Quicklist to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Blankb\Backup\SMS_Quicklist.PDB
-- Backing up Filez to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Blankb\Backup\Filez.PRC
-- Backing up psysLaunchDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Blankb\Backup\psysLaunchDB.PDB
-- Backing up Saved Preferences to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Blankb\Backup\Saved_Preferences.PRC
-- The database for IMPlus.PRC was deleted on the handheld. Moving the backup to the Archive folder.
-- The database for IMPlus_Core.PRC was deleted on the handheld. Moving the backup to the Archive folder.
-- The database for IMPlus_DBLib.PRC was deleted on the handheld. Moving the backup to the Archive folder.
-- The database for IMPlus_GTLib.PRC was deleted on the handheld. Moving the backup to the Archive folder.
-- The database for IMPlus_IOLib.PRC was deleted on the handheld. Moving the backup to the Archive folder.
OK Backup"