1.    #1  
    does anyone know of a tv tuner or program for the treo 650 I already know about mobi tv. I want something with a wider selection of stations
    Quote Originally Posted by lowpost50 View Post
    does anyone know of a tv tuner or program for the treo 650 I already know about mobi tv. I want something with a wider selection of stations
    How many stations are you looking for and what type of stations are you looking for.
    Mobi tv has 34 stations (this month)

The only problem I see with them is they change stations alot.
    They always keep the core stations and theyinclude
    c-span 1&2
    weather channel
    oxygen
    NFL (a blessing)
    toon world
    cnet
    abc news
    discovery channel
    tlc
    msnbc
    cnbc
    nbc mobil
    espn
    foxs ports

the remaining channels change every month. sometimes good , sometimes bad.

I think they are trying to appeal to everyone.

I do like it better than sprint tv

Like I said it's great for football and it was pretty good for the world cup

Anything else would be streaming video I believe
    Look into Slingbox.
    The Slingbox is a good fit for the Windows Mobile Treos, but they still do not have a Palm OS based Slingplayer. That is not to say they won't, but it's not currently available....even in beta.
    Kinoma 4 with Orb with a tv card in your computer. Not great with non-evdo, but the video can be acceptable, but it can also be jerky. Audio is decent. TV quality will not be real good on the 650 because it is not EVDO. If you are in an EVDO area, and want TV, you should get a 700p.
  6.    #6  
    the blessing is what im looking for (football) im usually not stationary while watching (im on a moving freight train) but I want to be able to watch the game
  7.    #7  
    i guess im gonna have to upgrade to a 700p...thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lowpost50 View Post
    i guess im gonna have to upgrade to a 700p...thanks
    I'll point out that to do what I said, you will need a tv card on your home computer. I think that is the only way you could watch a game. I does work pretty good in EVDO. I was in Jax at the game this past weekend and was able to watch another game with my 700P and my setup.