Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

    TAKEphONE 7.00 is starting it's public beta:

    http://www.shsh.com/beta/wide_view_160.gif

    - New (improved) screen layout for easier and clearer operation.

    - New skin support, including a background wallpaper option.

    - New view in “Find” (main) screen – list view allows for a larger search results list, as well as a new status bar, displaying time, email & SMS count, hardware MUTE button state, speaker volume, and upcoming calendar event.

    - Treo 680 support.

    To get a full featured 30 days free trial - go to www.shsh.com/beta

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #2  
    Nice job, Shimon. First impressions look good, although is it back to the Treo 600 days with the display? It's low-res on my 650 - no skin for high-res displays like the screenshots
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman View Post
    Nice job, Shimon. First impressions look good, although is it back to the Treo 600 days with the display? It's low-res on my 650 - no skin for high-res displays like the screenshots
    Hi,

    Oh - forgot to mention - need to delete 6.50 before installing this new one...
    (to get rid of all the old skin files)

    or you can install the attached skin.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #4  
    Thanks....much better, although I think I've encountered a bug. TP doesn't seem to survive a soft reset. It disappears from my 650. Can you confirm?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman View Post
    Thanks....much better, although I think I've encountered a bug. TP doesn't seem to survive a soft reset. It disappears from my 650. Can you confirm?
    Hi,

    That was the wierdest bug I ever encountered...

    Anyway - fixed both issues (1.70 (002) at www.shsh.com/beta)
    No need to delete previous versions anymore.

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6.    #6  
    Hi all,

    A new version (already!) posted at www.shsh.com/beta - 1.70 (002)

    - Fixes an issue causing TAKEphONE to disappear after a soft reset.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  7. #7  
    Simon, does a 6.50 registration carry over to 7.00?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Simon, does a 6.50 registration carry over to 7.00?
    Of course !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Of course !
    very cool!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Of course !
    Gonna try it right now.

    Hey Simon, I dunno how much space savings (or work involved) but would it make more sense to include a VERY basic black and white line skin internally into TakePhone rather than a nice one for low res? Might save some internal space considering the number of low res users are likely dwindling.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Gonna try it right now.

    Hey Simon, I dunno how much space savings (or work involved) but would it make more sense to include a VERY basic black and white line skin internally into TakePhone rather than a nice one for low res? Might save some internal space considering the number of low res users are likely dwindling.
    Well - there are quite a few Treo 600 users out there...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  12. #12  
    quick question about the software itself will it "autofill" as I dial?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    quick question about the software itself will it "autofill" as I dial?
    Not sure what you mean...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  14. #14  
    Lets say I start to dial 697- ....

    and theres only one 697 in my phone book will it fill in the last 4 digits or give me a list to choose from?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    Lets say I start to dial 697- ....

    and theres only one 697 in my phone book will it fill in the last 4 digits or give me a list to choose from?
    If you go to option-lock it will.

    Otherwise - you will have to enter digits until you see a number, then select "Find..."
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  16. eharty's Avatar
    Posts
    245 Posts
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    #16  
    I really like the changes. How do you go about creating/using wallpaper? Thanks
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by eharty View Post
    I really like the changes. How do you go about creating/using wallpaper? Thanks
    Hi,

    At the moment it's not possible.
    I will be adding this later on.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  18. #18  
    Shimon great program. I likes, I like the view where it shows ur email and text mails. Is there any chance when this program is not in beta anymore u can add the icon for Im as well like in 2day.
    Last edited by geezy; 11/08/2006 at 12:35 AM.
    <a href="http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/geezy_da_great">
    <img src="http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/sc/geezy%20da%20great.jpg" border=0>
    </a>
  19. #19  
    anyone create an all silver high res skin yet?
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by geezy View Post
    Shimon great program. I likes, I like the view where it shows ur email and text mails. Is there any chance when this program is not in beta anymore u can add the icon for Im as well like in 2day.
    Hi,

    In later versions I will probably add more of the 2day icons in.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions