Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9495455565758596061626364 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1266
  1. #1161  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    - Journal: added option to save Journal entries to
    DayNotez (if exists)
    Fantastic. I am a big DayNotez user and fan.
  2. #1162  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    - Journal: added option to save Journal entries to
    DayNotez (if exists)
    Works very well. Any chance of of adding an "Always open DayNotez" option, as I normally want to add some notes to the Journal entry, and it would save a 'click'. Not sure if you can open it on in 'edit mode' of the newly created note, if so that would be even better.

    Super work, much appreciated.

    Phil
  3.    #1163  
    Quote Originally Posted by pshrimpton View Post
    Works very well. Any chance of of adding an "Always open DayNotez" option, as I normally want to add some notes to the Journal entry, and it would save a 'click'. Not sure if you can open it on in 'edit mode' of the newly created note, if so that would be even better.

    Super work, much appreciated.

    Phil
    Hi,

    Thanks.

    Will add the "always open..." option.

    Regarding opening in the edit mode - Natara said this feature is disabled in version 3 of their app, but will be back on some next version.
    TAKEphONE is ready for this, so it should work once they release that version.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4. #1164  
    Is there an option I'm missing to launch Takephone as the default phone app after a reset? Also when you launch the phone app using the icon on the launcher it goes to the palm phone app and not Takephone.

    I am currently trialing. version 7.55 build 21. Do I need to delete the current takephone app or can I download the existing to overwrite? Will that save the preferences?

    Thank you






    *EDIT*

    Is there an option to carry the TakePhone skin into the incall screens? (ie haung up, dialpad buttons, etc) If the answer is no is this something that could be incorperated in?


    Other than those 2 little things I mentioned I am loving this app.

    *EDIT*
    Last edited by OLD_HATCH; 03/06/2008 at 03:23 PM.
  5. #1165  
    I have a problem with Takephone 7.55(28)

    My Sprint tab up at the top partially disappears with the new version. All I get is Sp (and only part of the p shows up too.)

    Went back to build 27 and there seems to be no problem with the Sprint tab up top as it all shows up like it should.

    Not sure what happened from build 27-28 to cause this.
  6. #1166  
    Same with my T-mobile, occasionally, since adding (28)
  7.    #1167  
    Is there an option I'm missing to launch Takephone as the default phone app after a reset?

    *** Afraid not.

    Also when you launch the phone app using the icon on the launcher it goes to the palm phone app and not Takephone.

    *** True - I cant remove the PHONE app from memory.

    I am currently trialing. version 7.55 build 21. Do I need to delete the current takephone app or can I download the existing to overwrite? Will that save the preferences?

    *** You can install over.

    Is there an option to carry the TakePhone skin into the incall screens? (ie haung up, dialpad buttons, etc) If the answer is no is this something that could be incorperated in?

    *** Afraid not - those are under the control of the PHONE app.

    Other than those 2 little things I mentioned I am loving this app.

    *** Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8.    #1168  
    Quote Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
    I have a problem with Takephone 7.55(28)

    My Sprint tab up at the top partially disappears with the new version. All I get is Sp (and only part of the p shows up too.)

    Went back to build 27 and there seems to be no problem with the Sprint tab up top as it all shows up like it should.

    Not sure what happened from build 27-28 to cause this.
    Hi,

    Can you send me a screenshot ?
    Can you describe the scenario ?

    Thanks
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9. #1169  
    Here is the picture of what it looks like. I took everything else out of the shot except for the top part of the application. If you look in the corner, you see where it should say Sprint but it only shows part of the tab. If I install build 27 it shows up perfectly, but build 28 shows the tab like in the picture. It only says Sp.

    So that's pretty much it. There is nothing else too it. Nothing else was changed, but an install of build 28 over 27.

    The second image is build 27 (the way it should look)

    http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/102...0000za2.th.jpg
    http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5...0001zi3.th.jpg
  10. #1170  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Will add the "always open..." option.
    Excellent, Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Regarding opening in the edit mode - Natara said this feature is disabled in version 3 of their app, but will be back on some next version.
    TAKEphONE is ready for this, so it should work once they release that version.
    Super, I will go and nag Natara then to enable it

    Phil
  11. #1171  
    Shimon,

    I can't find the option for "long title bar in skins" to turn it off. I'm using the built-in skin (which looks very nice, btw), but I prefer to see more of my background image than the long title bar.

    Thanks,
    Mark
    PalmOS user since 1998. Treo user since 2006. WM user since 4/1/2009.
    PalmPilot Personal > PalmPilot Pro Upgrade > PalmIII Upgrade > PalmIII > PalmIIIx > Efig PalmV8 > Visor Prism > PalmVx > m515 > Tungsten T|3 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo755p > Treo700wx > Treo800w > TreoPro
    "Riding for the Son" <><
  12. #1172  
    Quote Originally Posted by sportyrydr View Post
    Shimon,

    I can't find the option for "long title bar in skins" to turn it off. I'm using the built-in skin (which looks very nice, btw), but I prefer to see more of my background image than the long title bar.

    Thanks,
    Mark
    The long title bar is now built into Takephone as the default skin. In order to get a short title bar (more Traditional Palm look), you'll need to install a separate skin and use that. Check out the download site in my signature, under "TAKEphONE Skins 1.0." You'll find both transparent (like the default) and opaque buttons, in several other colors besides the Gunmetal blue which is now default.

    Hope this helps!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  13.    #1173  
    Quote Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
    Here is the picture of what it looks like. I took everything else out of the shot except for the top part of the application. If you look in the corner, you see where it should say Sprint but it only shows part of the tab. If I install build 27 it shows up perfectly, but build 28 shows the tab like in the picture. It only says Sp.

    So that's pretty much it. There is nothing else too it. Nothing else was changed, but an install of build 28 over 27.

    The second image is build 27 (the way it should look)

    http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/102...0000za2.th.jpg
    http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5...0001zi3.th.jpg
    Hi,

    What skin are you using ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  14.    #1174  
    Hi all,

    A new version - 7.55 (030) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - 'Send contact': added selection of formats to send a contact
    (via SMS/MMS/Bluetooth/eMail): vCard, short vCard (only
    name & single number), text.

    - Display: several minor fixes for display of title bar with new skins.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  15. #1175  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi all,

    A new version - 7.55 (030) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - 'Send contact': added selection of formats to send a contact
    (via SMS/MMS/Bluetooth/eMail): vCard, short vCard (only
    name & single number), text.

    - Display: several minor fixes for display of title bar with new skins.

    Thanks.
    great updates... title bar bug looks to be fixed and i love that send contact option.. i was tired of deleting all the garbage everytime before sending

    great job shimon....

    i was also able to use the new menu option to receive the latest beta !

    I hope that ibar expand that we mentioned some time ago is also being looked into

  16.    #1176  
    Hi all,

    Sorry for the trouble - just posted version 7.55 (031) at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Display: some more minor fixes (bottom tabs not showing in
    'Redial' screen).

    - Display: option to skin “More actions...” & “Copy” buttons in
    call log details screen.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  17. #1177  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    What skin are you using ?
    Believe it is the ALP skin, but build 31 seems to fix the problem
  18.    #1178  
    Quote Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
    Believe it is the ALP skin, but build 31 seems to fix the problem
    Yes, thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. #1179  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi all,

    A new version - 7.55 (030) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - 'Send contact': added selection of formats to send a contact
    (via SMS/MMS/Bluetooth/eMail): vCard, short vCard (only
    name & single number), text.
    Hi,

    I got a reset when I tried to send a contact via email (Chatter) after installing this update on my Verizon 700p. The error message is:

    "StringMgr.c,Line:68, NULL string passed"

    also, when I try to send a contact via messaging I get a warning that the messaging application does not support this type of item.

    I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong?
    thanks,
    Claire
  20. #1180  
    Quote Originally Posted by cbutler View Post
    Hi,

    I got a reset when I tried to send a contact via email (Chatter) after installing this update on my Verizon 700p. The error message is:

    "StringMgr.c,Line:68, NULL string passed"
    I get the same on my 680.

    Quote Originally Posted by cbutler View Post
    also, when I try to send a contact via messaging I get a warning that the messaging application does not support this type of item.
    So do I, but I think error is correct?

Posting Permissions