Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1266
  1. #1081  
    Quote Originally Posted by OpasM View Post
    Launching TAKEphONE was not the problem - using the phone button to return to the Phone app was the problem.
    Same here....Verizon 650
    Treo 650 Verizon
  2. #1082  
    No issues here with Phone button or with hotkey use.

    Tks for the enhancements Shimon.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3. #1083  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    All those who have crashes with 7.55 (005) - did you change skin ?
    nope.
  4.    #1084  
    Hi all,

    Version 7.55 (006) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Possible fix for a reset when exiting TAKEphONE while using a skin
    with a wallpaper built in (like the "old default...skin").

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  5. #1085  
    005 seems to have fixed my problem. I will test more.

    Thank you!
    _____________
    Visor -> Treo 650 Cingular UNLocked (Cing. Blue Phone on Orange Network) -> vzw 700p -> VZW Centro (much better)
  6. #1086  
    006 seems to have done the trick. Thanks.
  7. #1087  
    006 fixed the problem I was having with resetting on hotkey use. Thanks!
  8. carrel's Avatar
    Posts
    425 Posts
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    #1088  
    I've noticed a problem. Sometimes I have phone numbers in a contact's note field. I want to be able to highlight that number, press the phone key and have TAKEphONE dial the number. This works if I use the Contacts app to view the note. But if I use TAKEphONE to view the note, then highlight the phone number, when I hit the phone key, TAKEphONE just switches to the next view, as it does when I hit the phone key in any other view. Can TAKEphONE be made to dial highlighted numbers from notes that it opened just like it does from notes that another app opened.

    thanks

    Dave
  9. #1089  
    another issue I've run across...

    When trying to save a number, any attempts to edit the number before hitting "create" are not allowed. The cursor just snaps to the end of the number.

    Could this be corrected?
    Allen Hancock <a href="http://www.hancockconsulting.net">Macintosh Repair and support in Baton Rouge, LA</a>
    Treo 700p w/ Sprint Keyguard+ KeyCaps600 TAKEphONE 2Dial GoogleMaps TomTom
  10.    #1090  
    Quote Originally Posted by carrel View Post
    I've noticed a problem. Sometimes I have phone numbers in a contact's note field. I want to be able to highlight that number, press the phone key and have TAKEphONE dial the number. This works if I use the Contacts app to view the note. But if I use TAKEphONE to view the note, then highlight the phone number, when I hit the phone key, TAKEphONE just switches to the next view, as it does when I hit the phone key in any other view. Can TAKEphONE be made to dial highlighted numbers from notes that it opened just like it does from notes that another app opened.

    thanks

    Dave
    Will see what I can do.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  11.    #1091  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahancock View Post
    another issue I've run across...

    When trying to save a number, any attempts to edit the number before hitting "create" are not allowed. The cursor just snaps to the end of the number.

    Could this be corrected?
    Hi,

    You probably have the option to "auto format number..." turned on in "Misc 1" prefs page. Turn it off.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  12. carrel's Avatar
    Posts
    425 Posts
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    #1092  
    Is there a way see all of a long contact field, such as an email address?? When I lookup a contact with a long email address, I can only see the part that fits on the screen. There doesn't seem to be a way to scroll right and see the rest. I have to go to the contacts app to see the entire address.

    Maybe pressing the dpad to the right could scroll right on any long contact field before moving focus to the buttons on the bottom. Or when you scroll down to put focus on a long field, it could wrap that field onto the next line.

    Anyway, I'm sure there are plenty of ways of doing it, but I would like to be able to see all of a long contact field.

    Thanks

    Dave
  13.    #1093  
    Quote Originally Posted by carrel View Post
    Is there a way see all of a long contact field, such as an email address?? When I lookup a contact with a long email address, I can only see the part that fits on the screen. There doesn't seem to be a way to scroll right and see the rest. I have to go to the contacts app to see the entire address.

    Maybe pressing the dpad to the right could scroll right on any long contact field before moving focus to the buttons on the bottom. Or when you scroll down to put focus on a long field, it could wrap that field onto the next line.

    Anyway, I'm sure there are plenty of ways of doing it, but I would like to be able to see all of a long contact field.

    Thanks

    Dave
    You can tap the title (on left of the field) or navigate to it (press RIGHT, then UP) and press OK.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  14. #1094  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    You probably have the option to "auto format number..." turned on in "Misc 1" prefs page. Turn it off.
    Thank you!

    -Allen Hancock
    Allen Hancock <a href="http://www.hancockconsulting.net">Macintosh Repair and support in Baton Rouge, LA</a>
    Treo 700p w/ Sprint Keyguard+ KeyCaps600 TAKEphONE 2Dial GoogleMaps TomTom
  15. carrel's Avatar
    Posts
    425 Posts
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    #1095  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    You can tap the title (on left of the field) or navigate to it (press RIGHT, then UP) and press OK.
    I understand your first example (though I'd prefer to not "tap" and I don't want to go into edit mode).

    But I can't figure out your second example. No combination of RIGHT and UP is doing that for me. I use the search screen to find a contact. I then select it and I get the first page of phones/fax/email/... which has the long email address shown (the first half of the email address fits on the screen). All I can do is move focus onto that address and hit the center which initiates an email to that person.

    Thanks

    Dave
  16.    #1096  
    Quote Originally Posted by carrel View Post
    I understand your first example (though I'd prefer to not "tap" and I don't want to go into edit mode).

    But I can't figure out your second example. No combination of RIGHT and UP is doing that for me. I use the search screen to find a contact. I then select it and I get the first page of phones/fax/email/... which has the long email address shown (the first half of the email address fits on the screen). All I can do is move focus onto that address and hit the center which initiates an email to that person.

    Thanks

    Dave
    When in the first page with phones/fax/email/... - press RIGHT.
    You should see the blue frame around the SMS button at the bottom.
    Now move UP until the blue frame is on the email field title.
    Press OK.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  17. carrel's Avatar
    Posts
    425 Posts
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    #1097  
    Ahhh, thanks I get it now.
  18.    #1098  
    Hi all,

    New version - 7.55 (017) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Notes: enable capturing numbers from within notes

    - Notes: Scroll line-by-line.

    - Redial: SPACE performs a contact lookup (on Treos).

    - Redial: added menu option to delete a single entry.

    - General: increased field editing limit from 40 to 80.

    - i-500: display fixes.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. #1099  
    Hi Shimon,

    Ever since installing TakePhone 7.55 build 017, the 'capture [phone number]' feature, when enabled, causes my Treo 755p to reset when I press Option+Phone. It doesn't matter what I have assigned to that key combination, and I configure it using the Prefs app (as opposed to a 3rd-party solution).

    Thanks,
    Mark
    PalmOS user since 1998. Treo user since 2006. WM user since 4/1/2009.
    PalmPilot Personal > PalmPilot Pro Upgrade > PalmIII Upgrade > PalmIII > PalmIIIx > Efig PalmV8 > Visor Prism > PalmVx > m515 > Tungsten T|3 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo755p > Treo700wx > Treo800w > TreoPro
    "Riding for the Son" <><
  20. #1100  
    Just tested that and it happens to me too-resets with an Option/Phone press.

Posting Permissions