Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34394041424344454647484954 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1266
  1.    #861  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordol View Post
    Problems with the display settings:

    Trying to use the built-in "wallpaper" settings (built-in wallpaper, calendar wallpaper, phone wallpaper) doesn't work. I set it, tap OK and there is no wallpaper. Returning to the prefs and the wallpaper setting is back to "none".

    I have the Skin set to "Old default hi-res". After a call ended it had changed to the new "default hi-res" skin, which I don't like because it's too dark.

    Just now, I deleted the "Default hi-res skin" in an attempt to prevent that from happening again, and the colors went weird. The Skin setting showed "Old 8" as the skin, and tapping it to get at the selector crashed my Treo 680 with the following error:

    <date/time> While running TakePhone
    "SystemCompatability.c, Line:64, Invalid card#"

    and the skin file was not deleted.
    Hi,

    Cant recreate this. Can you give me a step-by-step to recreating this ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2. #862  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Cant recreate this. Can you give me a step-by-step to recreating this ?
    The crash? It happened exactly as I described and was not repeated when I tried again.

    The original problem is, I think, this one: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=859
  3.    #863  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordol View Post
    The crash? It happened exactly as I described and was not repeated when I tried again.

    The original problem is, I think, this one: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=859
    Hi,

    but there was no crash there...
    I wanted to know the exact order of steps you took.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4. #864  
    I've been toying with my skins the last couple of days, and was switching the various screens between button mode and list mode. There are some replot issues once in whichever mode you choose, as long as you stay on that screen.

    Example:
    Start with list mode history screen.
    tap the mode on-screen button to display buttons. (all is fine)
    change the mode again
    (1) the button highlight "ring" is still displayed
    (2) only the first name on that page of the list plots completely, along with part of the second one.
    (3) scrolling all the way down that page and onto the next causes the display to look like it did just after changing modes (1.5 entries with button highlight still there).
    (4) this repeats on every successive page no matter how many pages you scroll through (I tested up to 9 or 10).

    Switching back to button mode seems to correct almost all replot problems, or switching away to another tab gets rid of them completely ... except for ...

    I call this one the "white box" bug.
    At first I thought it was another artifact of switching modes, but its not, I can make it happen any time, mode switch or no.

    Example:
    (1) change History list to button mode display (or just enter the screen if it already is).
    (2) navigate to the right bottom most button on the screen.
    (3) navigate up or left once.

    In the center (left to right), on the bottom half of the button, a small white box will appear and not go away. Looks like an "unplot" of an icon to me!

    After a little more testing, it appears that once you make it start (by "visiting" the bottom rightmost entry), it continues to appear with any movement on any page of the History no matter which entry you are on or move to.

    It always disappear as you switch pages (which makes sense because of the replot), but as soon as you navigate to new entry it shows up.

    Ooo .. I *just* noticed something when I went back to my usual list mode! The "white box" seems to be exactly where the "shift arrow" on the end of the filter string line is in list mode (or really close!).

    Ken

    P.S. While the cost is always paid in bugs, Thanks! ... for the constant improvement, and more so, for the *desire* to be ever improving!
  5.    #865  
    Hi,

    Thanks for the bugs report. I see them.
    I will try to fix asap.

    Sorry...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6. #866  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    but there was no crash there...
    I wanted to know the exact order of steps you took.
    Exactly as I described. Installed 7.5 and the skins. Browsed them, deleted the ones I didn't like and selected Old Default HiRes, same as I was using before. Other than the "first three" that cannot be deleted, I kept Old Default HiRes and Default HiRes. Exit TP. Call came in, and when TP came onscreen after the call ended I noted that it was using a different skin. So I changed it back, and deleted Default HiRes. In the Prefs panel, the setting for the skin said "Old 8". Tapping that caused the crash.

    It has not been repeatable here.

    Default HiRes refuses to go away, even after deleting the file from the Treo manually via Resco Explorer. I've reverted to 7.0 build 80 until this is fixed.
  7.    #867  
    Hi all,

    Just posted a "maintainance update" - 7.50 (004) - at www.shsh.com/beta

    - i-Bar: always draw tooltips.

    - Skins: use only one built-in skin, hard-coded skin into app.

    - Misc.: fixed handling of press & hold on left/right keys.

    - Misc.: fixed erasing focus ring when toggling between
    'list' & 'button' view in call-log.

    - Misc.: image selection from sd card – change for faster
    reading of cards with bigger pictures.

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8. #868  
    Had a crash yesterday...

    A crash occured on 8/20/07 at 10:45am while running "TakePhone":

    Emul68kMain.c,Line:403, illegal instruction 3E3F at address 73269638

    Using the 7.5 GA release
  9.    #869  
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman View Post
    Had a crash yesterday...

    A crash occured on 8/20/07 at 10:45am while running "TakePhone":

    Emul68kMain.c,Line:403, illegal instruction 3E3F at address 73269638

    Using the 7.5 GA release
    Hi,

    Can you give me more details ?
    What were you doing ?
    How did it happen ?
    Was it version 7.50 (001) or 7.50 (004) ?

    Thanks
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  10. #870  
    Quote Originally Posted by klatham View Post
    I've been toying with my skins the last couple of days, and was switching the various screens between button mode and list mode. There are some replot issues once in whichever mode you choose, as long as you stay on that screen.
    <snipped because they're gone!>
    Ken

    P.S. While the cost is always paid in bugs, Thanks! ... for the constant improvement, and more so, for the *desire* to be ever improving!
    I can confirm both of the display glitches are gone here!

    And what did you do!? This thing is lightening fast now when switching screens!! And I'm not even using the hard-coded background you put in. I did switch to the built-in one, just to see, and while it I dislike the dark colors, it did not make any difference speed-wise (not that I could tell, its so fast now!)

    Ken
    Treo 700p (+MR, yes, the "no, no, baaaad MR"), TAKEphONE 7.50 (004)
  11. #871  
    I am using TAKEphONE on a Verizon 700p. There are many times when my phone switches to an “Extended Network” which causes calls to be defaulted to voice mail. On the native phone application, I could see when I was on the extended network (the Verizon Wireless in the upper left hand corner would be replaced with Extended Network). Using TAKEphONE, I cannot see that I am on the extended network. Is there some way to tell whether the phone is on extended network or not from any of the TAKEphONE screens/displays?
  12.    #872  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjulius50 View Post
    I am using TAKEphONE on a Verizon 700p. There are many times when my phone switches to an “Extended Network” which causes calls to be defaulted to voice mail. On the native phone application, I could see when I was on the extended network (the Verizon Wireless in the upper left hand corner would be replaced with Extended Network). Using TAKEphONE, I cannot see that I am on the extended network. Is there some way to tell whether the phone is on extended network or not from any of the TAKEphONE screens/displays?
    Please make sure the "Show roaming" option is checked in TAKEphONE "Treo" preferences page.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. #873  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Please make sure the "Show roaming" option is checked in TAKEphONE "Treo" preferences page.
    The "show roaming" option is enabled and it still does not show when I am on the "extended network". As you know, being on the extended netwoek is different that roaming.
  14. #874  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    Can you give me more details ?
    What were you doing ?
    How did it happen ?
    Was it version 7.50 (001) or 7.50 (004) ?

    Thanks
    unsure when or how it happened. I was using build 7.50.

    unfortunately the log on the treo 700p doesn't show the latest crash. It seems to only show certain crashes.
  15.    #875  
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman View Post
    unsure when or how it happened. I was using build 7.50.

    unfortunately the log on the treo 700p doesn't show the latest crash. It seems to only show certain crashes.
    Let me know if it happens again.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  16.    #876  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjulius50 View Post
    The "show roaming" option is enabled and it still does not show when I am on the "extended network". As you know, being on the extended netwoek is different that roaming.
    Hi,

    I will try to find a way for me to detect this.

    You're saying your indication is the carrier name on the top left changes from Verizon to something else ? what ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  17. #877  
    funny how in takephone on the top left it used to say takephone with my treo 700p and with my treo 755 it now says sprint.....?
  18. #878  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    I will try to find a way for me to detect this.

    You're saying your indication is the carrier name on the top left changes from Verizon to something else ? what ?
    Thank you! My carrier is Verizon and the upper left hand corner changes to "Extended Network". I appreciate any help you can give me.
  19. #879  
    is there anyway u could have the fonts to invert colors when selected?

    example, on the find screen i have fonts white with border (which makes the border black)

    then i have that native brown bar that is used to select names, that brown bar is matching too much with my background and making it hard to see what is selected... so i was thinking that when a name was selected, that the colors could be inverted... so in this example my fonts are white with a border of black, but when selected the font would become black and the border would be white, u think that can be implemented?

    or maybe we can have control on which color the selction bar is...?

    thanks !
  20. #880  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Just posted a "maintainance update" - 7.50 (004) - at www.shsh.com/beta
    The wallpaper problem is gone too. Thank you.

Posting Permissions