1.    #1  
    How many people use cases that wrap around their phone? How many of you use cases just to hold the phone on your hip?

Right now, I just have a Sena case that wraps around the phone, but I put it in my pocket when not using it. I am thinking about purchasing one of those ultra thin pocket cases, and losing the leather wrap that is on it now.

Just wondering what everyone else does.

-Kyle
    I have a speck rubberized case. I love the way it looks and feels. It definitely protects against dings and scratches.

What I don't like is it covers the IR beam. Luckily I'm not beaming anything anyway.
    As of right now I use the clear Siedo case and I also put it in a horizontal case on my belt that I got from Verizon.
    I am using the seidio ruberized case and holster and i like it alot

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post
    I am using the seidio ruberized case and holster and i like it alot

Fred
    I have this on order and I can't wait to get it and try it out. You like?
    Cases r the only way to go. u just ordered a hard leather case for the 650 off ebay. it is very sweet. nice and slim. good access to keyboard as well.
    I also have a seidio skin case, krusell classic and a vaja t65. I am a form fit case guy.
    Why do I use a case....... when u drop you treo it will be obvious.
    BSE only...I don't like cases. I am pretty good at taking care of my 700...6 months now. I don't like my devices looking like mug warmers.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I have a leather pouch like case I got from Verizon for when I put my treo in my purse, but when I carry it in my pocket I don't use a case yet. I plan to get one of the seido crystal cases as soon as I can find an online store with some in stock.
    "We must all fear evil men, but there is an evil we must fear most. And that is the indifference of good men." -- The Boondock Saints.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    I used to use a vaja ivolution case.

Now I use the Seidio Rubberized case, it's so thin and awesome!!!
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    I have a speck rubberized case. I love the way it looks and feels. It definitely protects against dings and scratches.

What I don't like is it covers the IR beam. Luckily I'm not beaming anything anyway.
    at least you can use bluetooth to transfer files!
    no case, just egrips and a screen protector - my treo is 2+ years old, heavily travelled/used and still looks pretty good.
    I have a Krusell Classic case on my Treo 650, and I had one for my Treo 600. I hope that Krusell will have a form fit case for the Treo 750 when it is released. These cases are thin and well made of sturdy leather.
    Sena leatherskin, boxwave cleartouch in pocket
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."