1.    #1  
    Hi guys, just wondering if any of you know of any app that chimes an alarm at specific times everyday?

I'm asking cos I'm on a specific nutritional program (six meals a day) and I want to set up schedules to alert me when I am supposed to be taking my meals.

I'm currently using calendar entries to alert me but I'd prefer another solution which wouldn't clutter up my appointments.

Any suggestions?

PS - I am already using butler as a wakeup alarm clock and I'm only left with 3 slots left.
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    You can try MegaClock. It has 20 different alarms and in its settings you can also write a short description of the alarm.

Unfortunately, it does not have 5-way support.
    2PlayMe: 100 alarms, midi alarm can have notes
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, I'll give those two a shot!
    Sounds like a recurring task to me. Have you tried the Tasks app? It can use alarms.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the suggestion - I'll give it a shot.
    Butler also has numerous repeating alarms for which you can enter messages.
    MobileClock has the capabilitiy of handling a bit more than 200 alarms, timers, lappers, Ben.