Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    anyone know if these results are good:

Arithmetics: 469%
    Heap management: 355%
    Data Access: 600%
    Graphics: 906%
    All are good except the data access score, which is low when compared to a stock 650, which gets 800+%. This is perhaps why many former 650 power users are complaining about speed of the 700p. That said, I get data access scores of 661-707 without changing anything on my Verizon 700p, and I have no lags except when the unit searches for Network and/or phone signals.
  2.    #42  
    any suggestion on how to correct data acces, or this is still just a known bug with no fix, i have deleted all asc3 and asc4 files (versamail files) since i do not use versamail, used too.....

but still not happy with performance and testing apps i have been using are still not showing any better results
    any suggestion on how to correct data acces, or this is still just a known bug with no fix, i have deleted all asc3 and asc4 files (versamail files) since i do not use versamail, used too.....

but still not happy with performance and testing apps i have been using are still not showing any better results
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=118867
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts

As an experiment, get rid of Butler. Then run your tests again after a soft reset....don't forget that a soft reset will recreate all the Versamail files on a Sprint unit, not on a Verizon one.
    One thing to try if you are getting slow speed on Palm Internals and you are using Zlauncher. Make sure you disable the Default Launcher checkbox under Options>ZLpreferences>General. THis was the difference between 52 seconds and 4 seconds for me.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
    One thing to try if you are getting slow speed on Palm Internals and you are using Zlauncher. Make sure you disable the Default Launcher checkbox under Options>ZLpreferences>General. THis was the difference between 52 seconds and 4 seconds for me.
    That is def. true, just making me run into a problem with linkstart

linkstart moves programs onto card and then moves them to ram to run , then after exiting moves all datebases back to card, does this when u hit the launch (home button)

for some reason when i have butler stating to use home button for launcher it doesnt export files back to card, oly does it when i have zlauncher set to default lancher in application but yes def a hede hog
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123