1.    #1  
    I just received a reply from my email to palm corporate pertaining to the treo 700p update program of which I expressed disapointment with their lack of response on when their will be a general update to many issues. I have 29 sales people that I supply the phone for and many of them have high end cars which requires bluetooth interaction with the treo 700p. My answer was no answer with the exception of they are working on the compatibity issues along with other issues. It seems that the windows version of the treo is getting all the attenton. Probably bill gates has his influence behind that progress.
    Hey c'mon, we found out we had an SMS bug at the beginging of October on the 700wx. We're hearing now we're getting an update at the end of this month. I hope they're busy.

I can't wait more than 2 months without an update, that'd be awful ;-)

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by glosaul View Post
    It seems that the windows version of the treo is getting all the attenton. Probably bill gates has his influence behind that progress.
    Bill Gates' influence is simple. It is not nefarious. It is called supporting your product.

Microsoft is supporting manufacturers, mobile service providers and developers for Microsoft's OS.

There is no equivalent support for makers, service providers or developers for the Palm OS.