1.    #1  
    Recently I am facing a peculiar problem. Hotsync of my Treo 650 with my PC is getting stuck at Memos. The hotsync process never stops once it reaches Memos. The unending process has to be stopped by resetting the Treo and pressing Ctrl+Alt+D in my PC. Can any one help? The softwares I have in my Treo are: Adobe, Backup, Antivirus(trial), Columbia, Nexus, Converter, LEDoff, Mvoice, Soundrec, TextPlus, TCPMP all running through Powerrun.
    Are you using the cable, or bluetooth to sync?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I'd suspect that the Memos database file has been corrupted.

You may want to consider moving your Memos database files (memopad.dat, memopad.bak located at C:\Program Files\Palm\YourHotysncID\Memopad\) to somewhere else on your computer.

Delete the Memos in your Treo.

Then do the hotsync. If things continue, then something else is causing it but I suspect deleting the memopads should allow hotsync to finish.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws