1.    #1  
    Do the latest version of Chatter (released) and the latest version of Butler (3.93) work well together or are they going to fight like cats and dogs?? I have a Sprint 700p. I want to use both but I cannot sacrifice my treo's stability and performance.

What feature(s) are incompatible if any?

Thanks in advance...
    I have absolutely zero compatibility problems with those two programs. I used to have problems with Butler alarms (not because of Chatter) but those issues were resolved months ago. I use a multitude of functions on both apps. I suggest trying them out before you purchase and posting any questions here.

BTW, I'm on a 700p.
    I've read that if you had multiple programs handling LED function, it bombs. So if you have Butler doing it, select the option in Chatter to let Butler do its thing.

I personally turn off the LED in the phone app itself, and let Chatter blink the LED when I get a new email. Works fine, and I have Butler and Initiate installed...
    I have both ChatterEmail and Butler on my 650 and 700p with no conflicts at all. As a note, I do not have Butler messing with the LED functions.

Ben
    I have Chatter set to shutdown between 11:30p and 5:30a. I then have Butler disable the LED between 11:35p and 5:15a. No conflicts at all with that arrangement.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Butler and Chatter on my VZW 700P work great. No problems.
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
  7.    #7  
    OK that's good information. Thanks