Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1.    #1  
    Shimon:
    I'm not sure how many other user of 4 stocks are out there but a made an update request about a year ago. Apparently you placed it on a to do list. Are we going to see an update to this program (a simple but essential app for me).
  2. #2  
    I found it a decent thing to look at in the morning also. Ben
  3. #3  
    Hi,

    Well - the truth is 4stocks never yielded much sales, so it kind of was left behind...

    (now - you may say - if you make a new version it may pick up sales - I am thinking about this...)
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4.    #4  
    I frequently see inquiries about stock managing programs. I have usually recommended this program if somebody wants a lean quote update program without portfoliio valuations, etc (exactly my needs).
    My one request was a selective price update. I would like to load all my stocks in there, but have the option to only update a selctive "watch list" as opposed to the entire portfolio (too time consuming) or individual stocks (too tedious).
  5. #5  
    an update to this program would make it nicer, how about adding a background option that was done with 4cast, thats a quick upgrade

    also possible graph charts
  6. #6  
    I kind of like the On Demand portfolio set up and its free on my Sprint 700p.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    an update to this program would make it nicer, how about adding a background option that was done with 4cast, thats a quick upgrade

    also possible graph charts
    Hi,

    Afraid 4stocks development was laid off, since there were not much sales...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8. #8  
    I cannot delete a stock from the list. It says delete but it remains.
    Laissez Faire
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    I cannot delete a stock from the list. It says delete but it remains.
    Can you describe how you do this in details (step-by-step) ?
    And when exactly you see the deleted stock return ?
    How many stocks do you have ?
    Which one do you delete ?

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Can you describe how you do this in details (step-by-step) ?
    And when exactly you see the deleted stock return ?
    How many stocks do you have ?
    Which one do you delete ?

    Thanks.
    I just found a method that works: if I tap on the yellow box with the stock name, a screen appears with a list of stocks that allows me to delete. If i tap on the arrow next to the box,a screen appears with a list of stocks that seems to allow me to delete but does not work.
    Laissez Faire
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    I just found a method that works: if I tap on the yellow box with the stock name, a screen appears with a list of stocks that allows me to delete. If i tap on the arrow next to the box,a screen appears with a list of stocks that seems to allow me to delete but does not work.
    Hi,

    true - the list shown when tapping the right arrow is the "last used cities" list, not the 'general' list.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    true - the list shown when tapping the right arrow is the "last used cities" list, not the 'general' list.
    But it does have a "del." button -- confusing.
    Laissez Faire
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    But it does have a "del." button -- confusing.
    True.

    Sorry...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  14. #14  
    I just dl'd a trial of 4stocks. However, I can't seem to get it to find anything other than the Dow Jones. I want to track Wal-Mart stock (ur laugh here), but it can't find the symbol, WMT. Any suggestions?
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by islandfever2009 View Post
    I just dl'd a trial of 4stocks. However, I can't seem to get it to find anything other than the Dow Jones. I want to track Wal-Mart stock (ur laugh here), but it can't find the symbol, WMT. Any suggestions?
    Hi,

    Afraid I stopped development on 4stocks - sales were non-existent....
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  16. #16  
    So no more 4Stocks? That sucks. I can understand, though. Still, it would be awesome to have the weather(4cast), news(Quick News), and stocks (4stocks) in rotation on 2Day. Thanks anyway.

Posting Permissions