Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I am trying the product but where can you find skins?
    You can download the skins from the link given below:

http://causerie.mantragroup.com/down...m/im/skins.zip
    Is there a version of Causerie that will run on the Palm Treo 750 (United States Cingular) which runs Windows Mobile 5.x ?? I don't see that mentioned among the "Palm" phones. It seems that Palm assumes Palm OS, which isn't the case for the Treo 750 running Windows Mobile 5.x Pocket PC.
    "It should be possible to explain the laws of physics to a barmaid." -- Einstein (P.S. Einstein did not understand quantum physics, so unless the barmaid completed her doctorate under Ed Witten, I would have her stick to serving John Daniel's shots.)
    Quote Originally Posted by mantra support View Post

same problem here i downloaded the skins and it says no skins contained in this file.
    when are we going to get an update with this software?
    my buddie list still not showing up correct.
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card

no skins in there
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    spinbaba: We are working on Causerie for Windows Mobile 5.0. We will be releasing beta version within one week.

comedytreogirl: Please download the skins from the above link and unzip the files in it. Please refer to manual in it for creating and applying skins.
    spinbaba: We are working on Causerie for Windows Mobile 5.0. We will be releasing beta version within one week.
    Will look forward (cautiously) to checking it out as I've moved on to the 750..
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."

comedytreogirl: Please download the skins from the above link and unzip the files in it. Please refer to manual in it for creating and applying skins.
    i hAVE TRIED THAT AND IT STILL DOESNT WORK
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Will look forward (cautiously) to checking it out as I've moved on to the 750..
    when are we going to get the updateds we have been waiting for om the palm os version
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    i hAVE TRIED THAT AND IT STILL DOESNT WORK
    I found 3 subdirectories. One a skin creator, the second with low res skins, and a third with high res skins.

What are you finding when you try the zip file?

And... yes... Where are the palm OS upgrades?
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    I found 3 subdirectories. One a skin creator, the second with low res skins, and a third with high res skins.

What are you finding when you try the zip file?

And... yes... Where are the palm OS upgrades?
    depending on whos computer i use if i use winzip it tells me no files found if i use something not sure of the name on my daughter computer. its a zip fill i find the files then
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123