Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46
  1. #21  
    I clicked the video that I thought was saved internally but the Information button just shows a URL...Where the heck did it download to on my Treo?!
  2. ronlv's Avatar
    Posts
    42 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    #22  
    can someone explain to me exactly how i would set this up to work on my 700p, orb and youtube

    i dont have a tv tuner hooked to my tv

    how do i set it up to play youtube, step by step please

    thanks, ron
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    I clicked the video that I thought was saved internally but the Information button just shows a URL...Where the heck did it download to on my Treo?!
    bumpie bump...
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlv View Post
    can someone explain to me exactly how i would set this up to work on my 700p, orb and youtube

    i dont have a tv tuner hooked to my tv

    how do i set it up to play youtube, step by step please

    thanks, ron
    Read post #4. That shows you how to do a search in youtube using kinoma 4. It works very well.
  5. #25  
    OT..but I need some help. Whenever I try to stream MP3 audio through ORB to my 700p, it never fails for me to get a "404-Not Found" error from Kinoma. I've forced 256K bit rate in ORB on my 700p but it still doesn't help either. Any suggestions?
  6. ronlv's Avatar
    Posts
    42 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    #26  
    i still can not get youtube and orb working

    please give step by step instructions

    i got a youtube account, i downloaded orb and orbthis

    now what do i do

    i have the stock kinoma that came with my 700p

    thanks, ron
  7. #27  
    try www.doitgo.com it allows you to download/stream any youtube videos and google videos free. It is great to use on your treo 700p.


    Works the best and the easiest.



    Also you'll need kinoma 4 to stream you tube video unless yoou download them from your pc or form the listed website.
    Google is my Best Friend


    The Building of the Biggest Software Site EVER!

    http://www.treoquestions.org/questions/downloads.php
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by jreagles21 View Post
    try www.doitgo.com it allows you to download/stream any youtube videos and google videos free. It is great to use on your treo 700p.


    Works the best and the easiest.



    Also you'll need kinoma 4 to stream you tube video unless yoou download them from your pc or form the listed website.
    Very Nice! I like it!
  9. #29  
    I think it is the solution. Now just have to work on bandwidth.
    Google is my Best Friend


    The Building of the Biggest Software Site EVER!

    http://www.treoquestions.org/questions/downloads.php
  10. #30  
    wow doitgo is fabulous!
  11. #31  
    sorry, am still getting that annoying prompt that the video doesn't have room on the external memory and wants to download to internal instead. how do i bypass this???
  12. #32  
    Sorry if this is a stupid question... but when I try to STREAM from www.DoItGo.com I get an error in the Kinoma Player indicating "unsupported media format." and the operation fails.

    I can't seem to get into any of the OPTIONS within Kinoma - So I can't tell which version I have, or if there's a way to upgrade. When I go to the APPLICATIONS page on my Treo700p - I don't even see Kinoma listed as an available application.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by LesMan View Post
    Sorry if this is a stupid question... but when I try to STREAM from www.DoItGo.com I get an error in the Kinoma Player indicating "unsupported media format." and the operation fails.

    I can't seem to get into any of the OPTIONS within Kinoma - So I can't tell which version I have, or if there's a way to upgrade. When I go to the APPLICATIONS page on my Treo700p - I don't even see Kinoma listed as an available application.
    Dont feel bad Lesman. Im getting the same error when I try to stream. Its not like you can adjust the bandwith like you can with Orb. Maybe Ill try later when Im at work with better reception and EVDO coverage.
  14. ggward's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #34  
    Lesman.

    If you can't get into any options with in Kinoma, that means you have the embedded version that was packaged with Blazer when you purchased your 700p. In order to have full access to all the possibilites of streaming and video watching, you will need to upgrade to Kinoma 4.1.

    I think the url is something like www.kinoma.com/upgrade/ but I don't know for sure.
    Last edited by theecigarman; 11/14/2006 at 12:29 PM. Reason: update
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    ......
  15. #35  
    Make sure that you visit that link on your treo to get a upated discount price.
    Google is my Best Friend


    The Building of the Biggest Software Site EVER!

    http://www.treoquestions.org/questions/downloads.php
  16. #36  
    What is the upgrade discount price?? I went to the link and it was 29.99 but the normal price is 24.99!! how is that a discount? What am I doing wrong?

    http://www.kinoma.com/index/producer4upgrade

    http://www.kinoma.com/index/Player4
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
  17. #37  
    How do I register my current Kinoma player on my 700p so they will have my email on record?
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
  18. #38  
    Dre22,

    how did you register for that site?
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by knight_ryder00 View Post
    Dre22,

    how did you register for that site?
    Register for?
  20. #40  
    Drei22,
    How much did you get the kinoma 4 ex for? was their a discount since you had version 3 on your treo 700p?
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions