1.    #1  
    anyone look at these or bought one yet?
    http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imag...LTREO65006.JPG
    Looks very similar to the recently released Seidio rubber skin for the 700 series, except this one has a belt clip.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Looks like the Mobi case for sale here. If it is, it is very nice, and the case I use. My only complaints are the useless belt clip and the fact that it doesn't come in orange, but a great, great, case.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    so these type of belt clips break easy?
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    It's not that they break as much as if you use it, your Treo's exposed screen faces out.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    I have the same case via eBay but without the belt clip (I purposely got one without it, since I keep the phone in my pocket). It was $6 shipped. The nice part is that it feels good, protects, and catches very little link. If it does get dirty, just pull it off the phone and throw it in soap and water. Had it for 4 months and very happy so far.
    you have a link? I couldn't find one without a clip on ebay...
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    I just did a search on eBay and this was number 3 on the list. I searched "treo skin":

http://cgi.ebay.com/ClearWhite-Silic...QQcmdZViewItem

Actually, even the ones with clips, the clips do not come installed, there is a small hole to screw them in, and a "nut" available for the other side to secure it, so even if you can't find one without, it isn't an issue.
    well that just looks like a basic skin case. I am looking for one simialr to that new Seidio one but without a clip...
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Just to second TreoNeo, that ebay link is s silicone skin, not a coated plastic one.

I would suggest trying the TC one. It is the only one I use, works great in my pocket, an fits inside a Nutshell case for skinned Treos. It is all I use.
    - C.S. Lewis
  11.    #12  
    Can u post a link?
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    - C.S. Lewis
  13.    #14  
    Thanks. I haven't seen that one yet, in the TC store. It looks identical to the case I saw on ebay for $9.
  14.    #15  
    Well I got the leather coated hard case. I wonder if Seidio uses the same molds or whatever as this company?
    All of the issues everyone was having with the crystal case, I am having with this case.
    The quality of the case is very good, the fit is tight. Ill post picks tonight, I think I will order the rubber coated case too.

Now I just need a knockoff Innodock