Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I just downloaded the trial version of Chatter and so far I'm liking it!

I ran across one issue I'm hoping you can help me with.

I have set preferences, buttons hard key 3 to "next mailbox" but it doesn't seem to work (on my Treo 700P). I am using the newest Beta version of Chatter.

The hard key three (envelope key) is set to Chatter and when I press it it opens the Chatter application OK. If I press it again it does nothing. What I'm trying to do is have it toggle between the two POP3 mailboxes that I set up on the device (one titled "Personal" and the other titled "Work.")

Do you know how to get this working?

EDIT Never mind, found it...had to turn on "cycle" in the accounts.

WOW this is a great app. On my way to purchase it now...

Thx

Rob
    Last edited by Rob_T; 11/02/2006 at 06:33 PM.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_T View Post
    I just downloaded the trial version of Chatter and so far I'm liking it!

I ran across one issue I'm hoping you can help me with.

I have set preferences, buttons hard key 3 to "next mailbox" but it doesn't seem to work (on my Treo 700P). I am using the newest Beta version of Chatter.

The hard key three (envelope key) is set to Chatter and when I press it it opens the Chatter application OK. If I press it again it does nothing. What I'm trying to do is have it toggle between the two POP3 mailboxes that I set up on the device (one titled "Personal" and the other titled "Work.")

Do you know how to get this working?

EDIT Never mind, found it...had to turn on "cycle" in the accounts.

WOW this is a great app. On my way to purchase it now...

Thx

Rob

Glad you got it figured out!

Marc