1.    #1  
    I have a 700P. I used the upgrade link from my built in player to upgrade. I installed kinoma both over the air and hotsynced it across. No matter how i do it, Kinoma continues resetting. I have erased it. resinstalled it, hard reset it, i have 10megs of free space on the device right now. I cant touch any of the butons in the player, or follow the weblink on the page. However if I go somewhere in Blazer that has video the player opens up and i am able to interact with the player without any problems. Help me please...

EDIT: Ok i have figured out... thanks to another thread... it only resets when my SD card is in my 700p. What do I have to do to the card to make Kinoma work with my card in?

EDIT 2: Well after going through my card. Nothing is corrupt. The program is freaking out on the number of pics. If i stay at 1021 files i am fine. if I add just one more to it... Kinoma is very unhappy. I even tried taking a new picture and adding it... same result.
    Last edited by jojobah; 11/02/2006 at 08:17 PM.
    Its always interesting on Twitter @joelb
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    so how is it? i was considering buying the kinoma player. i bought the coreplayer but the activation code doesnt work and none of the tech support guys can get me a working reg code.

does it play wmv and wma?? can you stream radio stations with it??
    Have you corresponded with Kinoma on your issues? There email support is very responsive. support @ kinoma.com is the email address.

The only problem I have had is YouTube; I have it set not to turn the screen off and the screen goes off. Other types of media though it stays on just fine.

Ben
  4.    #4  
    I love the player so far...
    And yes I have talked with there support and they have been awesome... They are looking into the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by jojobah View Post
    I have a 700P. I used the upgrade link from my built in player to upgrade.
    How do you get to the upgrade link for the built in player?
  6.    #6  
    ... look up a streaming site that will use kinoma and a flash screen should pop up before the player connects to the source. On that splash screen is a link to upgrade... Click on that.
    Thanks, I had to reset the phone to get the splash screen to come up again.