1.    #1  
    trying it out, but dont want to switch if it wont give me the push option... i cant set it up so that i am instantly receiving... only works with qsync...

any suggestions?
    What e-mail provider are you using?

In order to get PUSH functionality with ChatterEmail you need to be using an IMAP e-mail provider whose mail servers use the IDLE function in the IMAP protocol.

As far as I know, the trial period on ChatterEmail is fully functional...but if you are trying to use SSL, you will need the Matrix SSL module to get background SSL capability. Otherwise, SSL will work, but only when you have Chatter open.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    What e-mail provider are you using?

In order to get PUSH functionality with ChatterEmail you need to be using an IMAP e-mail provider whose mail servers use the IDLE function in the IMAP protocol.

As far as I know, the trial period on ChatterEmail is fully functional...but if you are trying to use SSL, you will need the Matrix SSL module to get background SSL capability. Otherwise, SSL will work, but only when you have Chatter open.
    i am using my own weaverwins.com through godaddy.com as incoming and my sprintpcs as outgoing stmp.... will that work?

there is no option to turn online it appears for me...

i dont even know what ssl is...

im a noob sorry...

i have unlimited sms, can i use that somehow? cant figure that out either...

grrrrr...

thanks in advance
    As far as I know, GoDaddy.com only provides POP3 e-mail, not IMAP. You cannot get a mailbox to be "on-line" in ChatterEmail with a POP3 account. You need to use an IMAP e-mail provider like FastMail, Everyone.net, or FuseMail. There are others.

I suggest you visit the forums on the ChatterEmail.com website. There is a Frequently Asked Questions section there that will give you some guidance.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  5.    #5  
    set it up and working well so far. rerouted through everyonenet thanks to marc for all the help.

look forward to going through the feature and registering soon.