1.    #1  
    Hi there,

Is there a way to have the 650 deal with the To Do's in a more 600ish fashion?

I use this feature a lot, and I'm finding the 650 way of dealing with it not so hot. For example, what if I want to look at what I have to do tomorrow?
    Quote Originally Posted by joelsquare View Post
    Hi there,

Is there a way to have the 650 deal with the To Do's in a more 600ish fashion?

I use this feature a lot, and I'm finding the 650 way of dealing with it not so hot. For example, what if I want to look at what I have to do tomorrow?
    Do you mean floating appointments in the calendar app? Many of us haven't used a 600 in a while and don't remember the differences that well.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  3.    #3  
    Hi there,

On the 600, my "To Do's" / Tasks appear on the calendar display. On the 650, they have their own page. Now, maybe I'm just getting used to it, but I find the whole way that the 650 deals with those things to be less intuitive and useful to me. Is there no easy way to view everything on one page?

BTW - LOVING the 650. Had my apprehensions due to all the nay-sayers, but i have a feeling that the latest incarnation of the OS is pretty solid. Knock on wood.

-j
    joelsquare

Didn't have a 600 so I don't know if this is what you're looking for.
    In the calendar app go to Menu > Options > Display Options.
    Select Agenda view and pick the 'Show Due Tasks' item.
    You may want to set Agenda as your default view, repetitive pushing of the Calendar app button scrolls through the different calendar views.
    The agenda view screen will then show you current and future appointments and due tasks. Use the 5-way to access a screen selection or simply touch the screen and the Treo jumps to that app.

Good Luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by byronchurch View Post
    Datebook is very feature rich. It isn't free, but it is a great program as far as calendar/appointments goes. If you have a budget for apps...add this one. I highly recommend it.

Good luck...

PS- Never had a 600..can't help there.