Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Retentions will take care of you.

*2 then say "Cancel service."

If you get a foreign speaking person, just ask for someone in the states, b/c you can't understand them.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Quote Originally Posted by drei22 View Post
    Man! LOL! Some of you guys need to grow the hell up! And that doesn't just include the FanBoyz, Convertz or just plain arse Lamerz in general.
    Word
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    Well, I can't say I'm sorry to see you go. Your rantings and ravings have been starting to get on my nerves. Your tact is severely lacking and it's not surprising that Sprint has not been willing to work with you. I bet you call up Sprint Customer Care and yell at the poor customer care rep (guy or girl) when it's not even their fault. Try patience and tact and see where that gets you.

You don't like the phone. Fine. Are some people having problems? Absolutely. Do you have a right to tell people who don't have problems they are liars? Absolutely NOT!!

Read my posts. You'll find a post with DETAILED information about my configuration on my 700p. I have TONS of 3rd party software and have very few problems.

Enjoy your BlackBerry. I hope it works out for you. You contribute nothing useful to these forums besides vitriolic spam. I read through your posts and you do not answer questions from users, you merely complain at any opportunity. Please go find a BlackBerry forum and bother them.

One final suggestion.... Get rid of Causserie and see if that fixes your problems. It's not been fully updated to work with the 700p. Common complaints... resets and improper handling of incoming calls and SMS.
    I know this will get me nothing, but what the hell.

akula34, you say I contribute nothing?

how about this detailed plan comparison and analysis
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=90681

or any of the vast majority of my 42 posts since July 2003
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/se...archid=5798911

now I actually will call you a liar.

as for tact, I throw it out the window when snarky fanboys like you attempt to crap all over other people's experiences by implying that their problems with a device are due to their ignorance. You launched into this vitriol theme by attacking my intelligence. Until then, I ranted against a device and a company, never a fellow TC member. In the past, my complaints have been with Palm decisions, again not attacking actual human beings in this community.

your approach, otoh, is to say, "well MY device works fine, therefore YOU don't know what you're doing." As someone who has gone through a very bad experience, the last thing I need is for you to deny that I experienced it. That's my problem with you in this thread.

with sprint, I have always been courteous. I've worked customer service and know that yelling does not help and is usually unfair

I thought I mentioned that I have a device with NO 3rd party software which has the same problems of constant resets, so Causerie cannot be the source of my problems, but I actually do appreciate the suggestion. It's too late now, anyway. I'll wipe these devices and toss them up on eBay with an appropriate warning.

I think I just got a bad batch of phones which didn't show their true colors until after the return period. It's not worth it for me to buy new phones and keep rewarding sprint for the horrible way in which they treated me and my cash flow.

number portability is a good, good thing.
    - ag47
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    First off it sounds like a smart phone is not for you. Second the blackberrys require a different data package no matter what carrier you go with and its $49.99 a month.

I find sprints customer care to be the best and they are very willing to work with clam people. If you call up and explain you are unhappy with the phones and you would like to trade them in to get a normal phone I am sure they will be happy to do that for you. I just did this with my POS A900 which was my 3rd one since it kept crashing and sprint bought my A900 back for $350 when I only payed $200 for it when it was new they gave me a $150 credit to use for a new phone along with $50 credit for my time and I ended up getting a new Treo 700p after rebate for free (well not free since I paid $200 for an A900 but between the 3 of them I had an A900 for a year)
    point of info.
    tmobile blackberry plans are $20 per month
    - ag47
    Even the Sprint Blackberry Data plans are only 39.99 when tied to a voice plan.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123