1.    #1  
    Hey Marc. heres the problem im having, i have a 700p,if i got to the pictures app and try to email 1 or more pics , i chose the pics, then it asks me how i wanna send it, i have 3 choices, bluetooth,versamail and chatter, now if i chose chatter it will not automatically take me to chatter with the attachments already in the email, it works with versa, but for some reason when sending to chatter it wont let me, i have to go start a new email in chatter, then attach the pics one by one, wich is kinda hard since you cant view thumbnails from chatter when trying to attach.
    Yes, this is something I need to address...

Marc
  3.    #3  
    cool because i hate using versafail for things like that.
    Great - I send pics all the time and have to default over to Snapper to save time...thanks Marc
    Charliec
    But you _can_ send pictures with chatter.... You just need to do it from within Chatter, not from the pic app.
    Yes - but that takes about four steps per pic and I send them quite often from my phone...
    Charliec
    I agree. I am having same problem
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    But you _can_ send pictures with chatter.... You just need to do it from within Chatter, not from the pic app.
    I know you can the problem is when you have hundreds of pics, how do you know wich to send, chatter doesnt show thumbnails, so its pretty much a guessing game.