Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Nothing on Palm or Cingular's site. Let's see what happens by Monday.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Still nothing... I wonder if it is going to happen today?
    Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 600 (T-Mo) --> Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 NC (Cing) --> Treo 680 (Cing) --> Pre (Sprint)

Cingular is updating their site this am. I can't log on to the phone upgrade section and they've taken other sections off line "temporarily." Looks like they're doing some meaningful updates this morning... I'm still hopeful for today...
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisInDiego View Post
    Cingular is updating their site this am. I can't log on to the phone upgrade section and they've taken other sections off line "temporarily." Looks like they're doing some meaningful updates this morning... I'm still hopeful for today...
    I just checked as well and got the same thing! AWESOME! Time will tell!
    palm usually updates their site at night, the day b4 something is launched.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    palm usually updates their site at night, the day b4 something is launched.
    I'm actually looking at the Cingular site - phone upgrade sxn. Though I admit it's not gfood news that the 680 isn't listed among Smartphone products on the PALM site. A late release? OH NO!
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    I just stopped by the local cingular store and the employee's had no idea that there was a new phone to be announced today or tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    i'm also having the same problem logging on to cingular. i get an error 302 on their main page and cannot log on to my personal account page.
    morris stalk
    Cingular higher up told me prob another month there are inventory requirements, December 10th 2006 is a target. He didnt know if Palm was going to release simultaneously with Cingular but not before. Thats according to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnfb View Post
    Cingular higher up told me prob another month there are inventory requirements, December 10th 2006 is a target. He didnt know if Palm was going to release simultaneously with Cingular but not before. Thats according to him.
    If that's true, weak.
    Guys,
    Check Cingular mail in rebate form on the website
    •All Sony Clie's
    •Sony Ericsson P900
    •Sony Ericsson Z600
    •Treo650 Unlocked w/2GB SD card
    •Treo680 Unlocked (Graphite) w/8GB SD card
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad92 View Post
    Guys,
    Check Cingular mail in rebate form on the website
    Could you provide a link?
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganT View Post
    Could you provide a link?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=128126
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    It appears that this rebate form confirms that they are going to require purchase of the PDA Connect ($39.99) data plan for the 680 and 750, at the very least to qualify for full subsidized pricing.
    Last edited by RoninKSB; 11/05/2006 at 06:35 PM.
    Regards, RoninKSB
    Cingular is up... no 680. Good bye PALM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninKSB View Post
    It appears that this rebate from confirms that they are going to require purchase of the PDA Connect ($39.99) data plan for the 680 and 750, at the very least to qualify for full subsidized pricing.
    Which is why I am sticking with my $19.99 all you can eat data plan from T-mobile. Bring on the unlocked versions from Palm please .....

.... NOW!
    I'll wait until tomorrow. If nothing new is up on the consumer side for ANY of the new phones that should be out by now on Cingular, back to importers for me. Or the Nokia store.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisInDiego View Post
    Cingular is up... no 680. Good bye PALM.
    The nights not done yet.
    The latest word on howardforums is that the 680 cingular release date has been pushed back to Nov 20th.
  20. ads
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I can't imagine anyone really announcing on a Sunday, but I'm still hopefull the Cingular rebate that starts today holds some meaning.
    ADS
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast