1.    #1  
    I've been reading thru these threads and am wondering - if I do not use Bluetooth, nor do I use Wireless Sync - is it really necessary to upgrade my Verizon Treo 650? I am currently running v1.0 & things are working fine for me as they are. Next time I feel a need to do a hard reset, I would upgrade - but don't really want to until that time.

Any advice/thoughts?

Thanks!
    I'd say give it a miss. Check out my post here for the reasons I offer this opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie K View Post
    I've been reading thru these threads and am wondering - if I do not use Bluetooth, nor do I use Wireless Sync - is it really necessary to upgrade my Verizon Treo 650? I am currently running v1.0 & things are working fine for me as they are. Next time I feel a need to do a hard reset, I would upgrade - but don't really want to until that time.

Any advice/thoughts?
    I was in the same boat and was not going to upgrade, but decided to based on this item in the description:

Integrates the Treo 650 E911 Updater to improve the ability of emergency response personnel to locate users who dial 911...

There is no way to know how much of an "improvement" it is (I'm always suspicious when I read something like that that maybe it didn't work at all before), but who knows, it may save my life one day... ?

Or maybe the phone will reset during a 911 call and it will be just the opposite.

To be fair, I haven't had any reset problems since upgrading.