1.    #1  
    Hey guys i noticed that this weekend after daylight savings everytime i receive an sms the time is completely wrong sometimes off by like 10 or 12 hrs, now i thought it was a Sprint problem since im on sprint, but its not because my friend has a Cingular 650 and also has the same problem , i have a Sprint 700p , i just want to know if any of you guys are experiencing the same problem, when i send a sms the time is correct its only when receiving, i also turned off the auto network time, on the pref menu, to see if this was the problem but its not.
    I have the same problem, I have a 700p with Sprint and when someone sends to me from Cingular ever since daylight savings time, the timestamp is 3 hours behind for the text I receive.
    Yep, I'm having the same problem. The weird thing is that most of the SMSs are coming in with the correct time, others are coming in totally wrong. I figure the DST has screwed things up and everything will be corrected soon.

K
  4.    #4  
    i get the wrong time coming from anybody not just cingular
    I was reading on another forum last week about people having this problem. So it's been around before the time change.
    This has been an issue some have reported on the threaded SMS hack for the 700wx. I assumed it was due to the hack, but it might be a Sprint issue if 700p users are seeing it too.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  7.    #7  
    hmmm weird i just started getting it after the DST change
    Working correctly here, at least between Sprint SMS's and/or AOL IMing.
  9.    #9  
    i just checked my phone and its fixed, almost 2 days acting nuts all of the sudden problem is solved, i think it was a glitch with sprint or something like that.