I sort-of mentioned this in another thread, but I fear it got lost amongst the other 1.05 upgrade chatter. That's fine, but I wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem...

I upgraded from 1.04 to 1.05 and supposedly there's a new WirelessSync client that would be installed (or an icon is provided that forces a download and install of the new client). I don't see any difference in versions of Wireless Sync, nor did I experience anyplace post-upgrade that asked me (or forced me) to download a new client.

Since I rely upon the Wireless Sync and that VZW Mail client religiously, I'd like to make sure I've got the "latest and greatest" installed.

Can anyone reply with versions numbers of their WS app and/or mail client app that's sure they downloaded and upgraded them? Can you illuminate me as to how that procedure went/happened? Does anyone know if there's also a new Windows client (for the desktop) to feed the new wireless sync on the Treo? Any way to refresh or force an update of these apps on the VZW Treo 650???

Thanks in advance for any info!
-AJ