1.    #1  
    Hotsync cable is connected to computer. No Palm software is loaded (previous versions have been uninstalled). Connect hotsync cable-palm goes into a reset loop. Remove the cable, resets stop.

Hard reset does not fix the problem. I press ##377 on the dial pad to get the crash log and it just says unknown application, fatal exception.

This is the second 700p thats doing this?!?

Does anyone know whats going on?
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Are you or were you using an old version of card export? Had the same problems until i installed the new version.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    I am using card export 2.19.722. I am not sure how this could be affecting the palm. I do not have it loaded on the 700p because of the hard reset. I did use it with my 650. Does card export load anything on the PC?
    Was having that happen a while back, and it was due to CardExport in my case. I uninstalled it and it went away.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Even if done right a hard reset may not eliminate all your data.
    Download the demo of the new card export you can download the .prc from mytreo.net right to your treo.

http://mytreo.net/downloads/file-404-1.html

Let us know if it worked
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    THANK YOU!!!!

Today is the first time I have been able to connect with the USB sync cable.

I had forgotten I had card export installed.

I uninstalled it with the program itself, reset the Treo, and it now works just fine.

Gotta love these forums!
    RJuhl