1.    #1  
    Since I got my 700, my bluetooth headset (Sony HBH600) won't answer a second, incoming call. On my 650, when I was on a call and a second one came in, I could push the button on the headset and it would answer the call. Now on the 700, when I do that, it hangs up both calls. Anyone else have this experience? Could it be an issue with the bluetooth 1.2 in the 700?
    I have only been able to switch to the 2nd call by actually accepting it on the handset. It does transfer through the BT but you have to use the phone.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
    I have only been able to switch to the 2nd call by actually accepting it on the handset. It does transfer through the BT but you have to use the phone.
    Yeah, I can do this to. However, on my 650, it would transfer with just a push of the button on my headset. Weird.
    With my Motorola 300 headset, I have to hold the button for a sec. to answer a call waiting call and to swap between calls. The headset beeps when you've held the button long enough and the call will toggle at that point.

I really don't like this feature that much, it seems I can never remember to hold the button, so I just tap it and end up hanging up the call

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    the Newish scarla 700 has switch technology , just what need , touch a button twice it 'switches" to another device.